- Energy401kJ 95kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 356kJ / 84kcal
- Peeled and cooked jumbo king prawns (Penaeus Vannamei) with protective ice glaze.
- Juicy and plump warm water prawns. Perfect added to a risotto with peas, finished with Parmesan cheese and fresh pasrley.
- Juicy and plump warm water prawns. Steamed to enhance their naturally sweet flavour.
- Pack size: 225g
INGREDIENTS: King Prawn (Crustacean)
INGREDIENTS: King Prawn (Crustacean), Salt.
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Keep Frozen at -18°C or cooler. Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze. Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 8 hours in a refrigerator. Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze. Drain well before serving.
Farmed in Vietnam, Produced in Vietnam
Number of uses
- Caution: This product may occasionally contain small fragments of shell.
Bag. Plastic not currently recycled
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/2 of a pack (112g)|
|Energy||356kJ / 84kcal||401kJ / 95kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Caution: This product may occasionally contain small fragments of shell.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019