- Chocolate sponge layered with chocolate flavour creme and a chocolate flavoured syrup, covered with milk chocolate and decorated with milk chocolate flake pieces and white and dark chocolate curls.
- A rich chocolate sponge, layered with chocolate flavour creme and chocolate flavoured syrup then smothered in Cadbury Milk Chocolate, topped with chocolate curls and decorated with twelve Cadbury Flake pieces.
- Enjoy the company of friends and family with a delicious slice of Cadbury Flake Celebration Cake.
- Suitable for vegetarians
Chocolate Flavour Creme (25%) [Sugar, Vegetable Margarine (Vegetable Oils (Palm, Rapeseed), Water, Emulsifier (E471)), Glucose Syrup, Water, Fat Reduced Cocoa, Icing Sugar, Maize Starch, Dried Egg White, Flavourings (contain Barley), Emulsifiers (E475, E471)], Chocolate Flavoured Syrup (15%) [Sugar, Water, Fat Reduced Cocoa, Preservative (Potassium Sorbate)], Wheat Flour (with added Calcium, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Milk Chocolate (12%) [Sugar, Cocoa Mass, Cocoa Butter, Dried Skimmed Milk, Milk Fat, Vegetable Fats (Palm, Shea, Sal, Mango in varying proportions), Dried Whey (from Milk), Emulsifier (Soya Lecithin)], Glucose Syrup, Sugar, Milk Chocolate Flake Pieces (4%) [Milk, Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Cocoa Mass, Vegetable Fats (Palm, Shea), Emulsifier (E442), Flavouring], Humectant (Glycerol), Water, Marbled Dark and White Chocolate Curls (1.5%) [Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Cocoa Mass, Dried Whole Milk, Dried Whey (from Milk), Lactose (Milk), Butteroil (Milk), Emulsifier (Soya Lecithin), Flavouring], White Chocolate Curls (1.5%) [Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Dried Whole Milk, Dried Whey (from Milk), Lactose (Milk), Emulsifier (Soya Lecithin), Flavouring], Soya Flour, Fat Reduced Cocoa, Dried Whole Egg, Vegetable Oils (Palm, Rapeseed), Dried Whey (from Milk), Dried Egg White, Raising Agents (E450, Sodium Bicarbonate), Emulsifiers (E471, E475, E470a), Milk Protein
- May contain Nuts This cake does not contain Dairy Cream
- May Contain: Nuts
Store in a cool dry place. Once opened, to retain freshness, store in an airtight container.
Number of uses
Name and address
- Premier Foods,
- PO Box 216,
- OX9 0DU.
- We want you to enjoy this cake in perfect condition. If you are not entirely satisfied with this cake please return it with the packaging to the consumer relations team.
- Freepost Premier Foods Consumer Relations
- ROI: Premier Foods Consumer Relations,
- PO Box 216,
- OX9 0DU.
- Or telephone 0800 022 3389, or if purchased in the Republic of Ireland 1800 93 2814
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g||Per 1/12th cake (80g)||% * Per 1/12th cake (80g)||Reference Intakes|
|Energy||1765kJ /||1430kJ /||-||8400kJ/|
|of which Saturates||8.3g||6.7g||34%||20g|
|of which Sugars||45.6g||36.9g||41%||90g|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ / 2000kcal)||-||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016