Chambord Raspberry Liqueur 20Cl
- Black Raspberry Liqueur
- Chambord is a luxurious French black raspberry liqueur, with intense raspberry and vanilla notes, which is perfect to enjoy with Champagne or in cocktails.
- Made from an infusion of the world's finest black and red raspberries with Madagascan vanilla and XO Cognac, Chambord inspires cocktail and culinary creations around the world.
- For a deliciously simple cocktail, take a glass of Champagne, Prosecco or Cava and top with Chambord. And voila. One delicious Chambord Royale.
- Chambord, made with all natural ingredients.
- 20cl bottle. 13 serves in every bottle (15ml per serve).
- 30 calories per 15ml serve.
- Pack size: 200ml
Region of Origin
Type of Closure
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Product of France
Preparation and Usage
- Chambord Royale:
- Pour Champagne or sparkling wine into a flute glass and top with 15ml Chambord. Garnish with a raspberry.
- Chambord vodka lemonade
- Pour 25ml Chambord and 25ml vodka into a long glass filled with ice and top with lemonade. Garnish with a slice of lime.
- Chambord spritz:
- Pour 125ml dry white wine into a large wine glass filled with ice. Add 50ml Chambord and then top with soda water.
- French Martini:
- Combine 15ml Chambord, 50ml vodka and 60ml pineapple juice in a cocktail shaker, vigorously shake with ice and pour into a martini glass.
Name and address
- 41700 Cour Cheverny,
- Chambord Black Raspberry Liqueur,
- 41700 Cour Cheverny,
Lower age limit
Statutory Years : 18
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016