- The only acne treatment with an anti-inflammatory. Nicotinamide 4% w/w.
- A cooling translucent, fragrance-free topical gel containing nicotinamide - a proven anti-inflammatory treatment for mild to moderate inflamed acne spots and pimple in all age groups.
- The only acne treatment with an anti-inflammatory
- For treatment of mild to moderate inflamed acne spots and pimples
- Clinically proven
- Reduces redness and inflammation
- Clinically active vitamin B complex
- Pack size: 10G
Active ingredient: Nicotinamide 4% w/w, Also contains: Aluminium Magnesium Silicate, Hypromellose, Citric Acid, Macrogol Lauryl Ether, Ethanol, Purified Water
Do not store above 25°C.
Preparation and Usage
- Directions: For full details, read and retain the enclosed patient information leaflet. Use twice daily as follows: Cleanse the affected and surrounding skin thoroughly with soap and warm water. Gently dry and apply a thin film of Freederm to cover this area.
- Do not use in cases of known sensitivity to any of the ingredients. When using Freederm on the face, take care to keep it away from the eyes and mucous membranes, including those of the nose and mouth. Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
- FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
- DDD Ltd,
- WD18 7JJ,
- DDD Ltd,
- WD18 7JJ,
- Diomed Developments Ltd,
- SG4 7QR,
Do not use in cases of known sensitivity to any of the ingredients. When using Freederm on the face, take care to keep it away from the eyes and mucous membranes, including those of the nose and mouth. Keep out of the reach and sight of children. FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020