- Rapid Relief Gel Mouth Ulcer Treatment
- Lidocaine Hydrochloride 0.66% w/w
- Aminoacridine Hydrochloride 0.05% w/w
- Fast-acting mouth ulcer treatment providing pain-relieving, antiseptic and long-lasting adhesive protection
- For fast, effective relief of pain from common mouth ulcers, sore gums and denture rubbing
- Clinically proven
- Unique triple action
- Forms long-lasting adhesive protection
- Relieves pain and fights infection
- Speeds healing
- Pack size: 8g
Oromucosal Gel containing Lidocaine Hydrochloride 0.66% w/w and Aminoacridine Hydrochloride 0.05% w/w, Also contains Carbomer, Hydroxypropylcellulose, White Soft Paraffin, Liquid Paraffin and Peppermint Oil
Do not store above 25°C. Replace cap tightly after use.
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Made in UK
Preparation and Usage
- It is important to read the full instructions provided in the enclosed leaflet before applying this product.
- Abbreviated directions, for adults, the elderly and children over 7 years of age: Apply sparingly to each ulcer, using a single wiping action. Re-apply as necessary to keep the affected area(s) protected with a thin layer of gel. For use in the mouth.
Name and address
- On behalf of 'Iglü' Registered Trademark and Product Licence holder:
- Diomed Developments Ltd,
- SG4 7QR,
- DDD Ltd,
- WD18 7JJ,
- DDD Ltd,
- WD18 7JJ,
Lower age limit
Advisory Years : 7
Do not use in cases of known allergy to any of the ingredients. Keep away from the eyes. Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
8 Grams ℮
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019