Lemsip Max Cold And Flu All In One Capsules X 16
- Max All in 1 Cold & Flu Capsules
- Phenylephrine Hydrochloride, Paracetamol, Guaifenesin
- For the symptomatic relief of colds and flu including chesty coughs.
- Ingredients (per capsule): Paracetamol 500mg, Action: Analgesic & antipyretic, Relief of... Headache, sore throat, fever, body aches & pains
- Ingredients (per capsule): Phenylephrine HCI 6.1mg, Action: Decongestant, Relief of... Blocked nose
- Ingredients (per capsule): Guaifenesin 100mg, Action: Expectorant, Relief of... Chesty Cough
- For fever, head & body aches, blocked nose, sore throat and chesty coughs
- Contains paracetamol
ArrayOfIngredient (per capsule): Paracetamol 500mg, Phenylephrine HCI 6.1 mg, Guaifenesin 100mg
Do not store above 25°C.
Preparation and Usage
- How to take: For oral use. Lemsip Max All in One Cold & Flu Capsules should be swallowed whole with water. Do not chew.
- How much to take: Adults and children over 16: Two capsules to be taken every 4-6 hours.
- Do not exceed 8 capsules in a total of 24 hours. Children 12-15 years: One capsule to be taken every 4-6 hours. Do not exceed 4 capsules in 24 hours. Not to be taken by under 12 years olds.
Name and address
- MA Holder/Manufacturer:
- Reckitt Benckiser Healthcare (UK) Limited,
- HU8 7DS.
Lower age limit
Advisory Years : 12
Do not take more medicine than the label tells you to. Warnings Please read the enclosed leaflet before taking the product. You should ask your pharmacist before taking this product if you are pregnant. Contains paracetamol. Do not take with any other paracetamol-containing products. Immediate medical advice should be sought in the event of an overdose, even if you feel well. Keep out of the reach and sight of children. If symptoms persists consult your doctor. Do not take if: allergic to any ingredient, if you have a serious heart condition, high blood pressure, overactive thyroid or you are taking or have taken an MAOI medicine within 14 days.
16 x Capsules
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016