L'oreal Paris Triple Active Day Dry Moisutriser 50Ml
- Triple Active Day Moisturiser Dry & Sensitive Skin
- Triple Action:
- 1. Long Lasting Hydration
- Enriched with glycerin, the formula improves the skin's ability to retain water and maintain skin hydration.
- 2. Protection
- Enriched with Vitamin E and a UV filter, Triple Active helps protect against free radicals and the harmful effects of the sun which contribute to signs of skin ageing.
- 3. Comfort
- With Ceramide and Vitamin B5, the formula helps reinforce the skin's protective surface and leaves it feeling more comfortable.
- Immediately the skin is protected against daily stresses to help retain a more youthful appearance. It is intensely hydrated for a feeling of softness and comfort. It regains suppleness and smoothness.
- Every day the skin is exposed to multiple aggressions (UV rays, stress and pollution) which can result in premature skin ageing. The skin can become dull and its barrier function can become fragile, leaving it feeling dehydrated.
- The L'Oréal Paris laboratories created Triple Active to provide long lasting hydration to all skin types. Triple Active comes from the association of advanced active ingredients and luxurious textures to reveal more beautiful-looking skin.
- Action: Hydration - Protection - Comfort
- Skin Type: Dry and Sensitive Skin
- Texture: Light and soft
- The velvety, non-greasy, indulgent texture instantly sinks into the skin. It leaves dry and sensitive skin feeling soft and silky.
- Vitamin E + ceramide + UV filter
- Dry and sensitive skin
- Long lasting hydration
- Dermatologically tested
- Pack size: 50ml
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Made in Germany
Preparation and Usage
- Use Triple Active every day on a thoroughly cleansed face and neck.
Name and address
- L'Oréal Paris,
- W6 8AZ.
- For further expert advice, please contact:
- L'Oréal Consumer Advisory Department
- UK: 0800 0304 032
- ROI: 1800 818 672
- L'Oréal Paris,
- W6 8AZ.
Keep out of the reach of children.
50 Millilitres ℮
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016