Tesco 3 Chilli Bean Soup 600G
- Energy538kJ 128kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 179kJ / 43kcal
- A soup made with tomatoes, mixed beans, cooked rice and chilli.
- Chunky & Smoky Black turtle, kidney and haricot beans with smoked paprika and chilli Just as you would when cooking a soup at home, our experts sauté onions and garlic to create a base and build flavours with selected vegetables, beans and seasoning.
Tomato (54%), Mixed Beans (15%) (Red Kidney Beans, Haricot Beans, Black Turtle Beans), Cooked Rice, Carrot, Potato, Tomato Purée, Red Pepper, Tomato Juice, Onion, Rapeseed Oil, Salt, Smoked Paprika, Garlic Purée, Oregano, Cumin Powder, Parsley, Black Pepper, Chilli Powder.
Cooked Rice contains: Water, Rice.
Keep refrigerated. Once opened, consume within 2 days and by 'use by' date shown.
Instructions: Chilled: 800W/900W 5 mins/4½ mins
Remove lid, stir soup, place lid loosely back onto the pot and place pot on a microwaveable plate.
Heat on full power and stir halfway through heating.
Stir and leave to stand for 2 minutes after heating.
Instructions: Chilled:5-6 mins
Empty the contents into a saucepan.
Heat gently, stirring occasionally, until piping hot.
Do not allow to boil.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving
- When removing lid after heating hot steam may escape
- This container may soften slightly but will regain strength on standing
- For best results microwave heat. To open, pull tab on rim to break.
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in the fridge. Follow the preparation guidelines above.
- Once defrosted, do not refreeze.
- Not suitable for cooking from frozen.
- Take care when removing and pouring as product will be hot.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||½ of a pot (300g)|
|Energy||179kJ / 43kcal||538kJ / 128kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019