- Energy901kJ 217kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1001kJ / 241kcal
- Oak and beech smoked, dry cured bacon lardons.
- Our Tesco finest* dry cure bacon comes from British outdoor bred pigs which give tasty, succulent pork. It was developed for us by experts who first began dry curing pork in Waberthwaite, Cumbria back in 1828. Nearly 200 years later, it’s still cured by hand following the same method to bring out the rich flavour before air drying for a meaty texture.
- *Outdoor bred pork traditionally dry cured by hand for a meaty texture. Smoked with oak and beech chips.
- Pack size: 180g
Pork, Salt, Sugar, Preservatives (Sodium Nitrite, Sodium Nitrate), Antioxidant (Sodium Ascorbate).
Prepared with 105g of Pork per 100g of Bacon.
- Contains pork.
Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown. Not suitable for cooking from frozen. Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze. Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 6-8 hours in the fridge. Follow preparation guidelines opposite. Keep refrigerated. Once opened, consume within 3 days and by 'use by' date shown.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
Instructions: Pan fry in a little oil for 4-5 minutes turning occasionally. Drain well before serving.
- Always wash hands, surfaces and utensils after contact with raw meat.
Produced in the U.K., using pork from the U.K.
Number of uses
- Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Card widely recycled Plastic not currently recycled
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g / Per 100ml||1/2 of a pack (90g)|
|Energy||1001kJ / 241kcal||901kJ / 217kcal|
Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019