Grahams 10 Year Tawny Port 75Cl
- Port - Fortified Wine
- Graham's 10 Year Old Tawny has a deep tawny colour. On the nose, it shows complex nutty aromas combined with hints of honey and figs. On the palate, rich mature fruit flavours, beautifully mellowed with a luscious long finished.
- Time-honoured skills, craftsmanship and dedication are handed down from generation to generation at Graham's in the form of three unique arts - the art of blending, the art of cooperage and the art of ageing - to produce an extraordinary selection of Tawny Ports.
- A tribute to craftsmanship: Graham's 10 Year Old is a tribute to craftsmanship, the passion for excellence, and unmatched precision, which is at the heart of every handmade Tawny Port. After a decade of care, this wine is a wonderful expression of Tawny Port. For those who appreciate quality in every detail.
- Founded in 1820 by William and John Graham in Portugal's Douro Valley, for nearly two centuries Graham's has cultivated its reputation as one of the greatest names in Port. The quality of Graham's Port relies on the finest grapes, primarily sourced from five iconic quintas in the Douro Valley: Quinta dos Malvedos, Quinta do Tua, Quinta das Lages and two others, Quinta da Vila Velha and Quinta do Vale de Malhadas, which are privately owned by members of the Symington family
Royal Warrant Holder
- Port wine
- Pack size: 75cl
- Contains Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
- Graham's 10 Year Old Tawny has complex nutty aromas combined with hints of honey and figs. On the palate, rich mature fruit flavours, beautifully mellowed with a luscious long finished.
Region of Origin
Symington Family Estates
Type of Closure
Touriga Nacional, Touriga Franca , Tinta Barroca, Tempranillo, Tinta Cão
- Grapes are 100% handpicked. Fermentation takes place with natural (wild) yeast at between 26ºC and 30ºC. Once the must reaches the desired degree of sweetness (usually within 48 hours), fortification takes place with the addition of grape spirit at 77% alcohol by volume.
- Founded in 1820 by William and John Graham in Portugal's Douro Valley, for nearly two centuries Graham's has cultivated its reputation as one of the greatest names in Port. The quality of Graham's Port relies on the finest grapes, primarily sourced from five iconic quintas in the Douro Valley, which are privately owned by members of the Symington family
- Douro is a Portuguese wine region centered around the Douro River in the Trás-os-Montes e Alto Douro region. It is sometimes referred to as the Alto Douro (upper Douro), as it is located some distance upstream from Porto, sheltered by mountain ranges from coastal influence. It is very hot during the summer reaching temperature in excess of 40 degrees celcius in the summer perfect for the indigenious grape varieties of this region.
- This wine is ideal for drinking now but can be kept for up to 1 year
This bottle should be stored lying down in a cool dark place
Product of Portugal
Preparation and Usage
- Serve lightly chilled
Name and address
- Symington Family Estates,
- V. N. GAIA.
- John E Fells and Sons Ltd,
- HP4 3ZE,
- Tel: (01442) 870900
Lower age limit
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019