Tesco Beef Casserole And Dumplings 450G
- Energy2444kJ 583kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 543kJ / 130kcal
- Diced beef in vegetable gravy with beef suet dumplings.
- Our team of chefs carefully prepare all our meals with ingredients you'd find in your own kitchen. These comforting British Classics are warming, satisfying and full of great flavour.
- Beef slow cooked for three hours until tender in rich wine gravy
- Pack size: 450g
Beef (32%), Dumplings (17%), Water, Carrot, Onion, Swede, Red Wine, Cornflour, Beef Extract, Garlic Purée, Tomato Purée, Salt, Beef Gelatine, Sugar, Tomato Paste, Onion Concentrate, Caramelised Sugar, Thyme, Black Pepper.
Dumplings contains: Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Water, Beef Fat, Raising Agents (Disodium Diphosphate, Potassium Carbonate).
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in the refrigerator. Once defrosted, do not refreeze. Follow the preparation guidelines above. Keep refrigerated.
Instructions: For best results oven heat. Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven. From chilled: 190°C/Fan 170°C/Gas 5 25-30 mins Leave to stand for 1 minute after heating. Stir before serving.
Oven from frozen
Instructions: Not suitable for heating from frozen.
Instructions: Heat on full power.
800W / 900W 4½ mins
Stand for 1 minute.
Heat on full power.
800W / 900W 1½/ 1 mins
Leave to stand for 1 minute after heating.
Stir before serving.
- Remove outer sleeve and pierce film lid several times.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- Allow tray to stand until it regains its rigidity.
Produced in the U.K., using beef from the U.K.
Number of uses
Card widely recycled Plastic check local recycling Plastic not currently recycled
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Each pack|
|Energy||543kJ / 130kcal||2444kJ / 583kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019