Tesco Fish Pie 450G
- Energy2232kJ 532kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 507kJ / 121kcal
- Pollock in a cheese sauce topped with mashed potato and a Cheddar cheese breadcrumb.
- Pollock in a creamy Cheddar sauce topped with buttery mash
INGREDIENTS: Mashed Potato (51%)(Potato, Whole Milk, Butter (Milk), Salt, White Pepper), Pollock (Fish) (29%), Whole Milk, Single Cream (Milk), Mature Cheddar Cheese (Milk), Cheddar Cheese (Milk), Wheat Flour(Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Cornflour, Parsley, Salt, Mustard Seed, Spirit Vinegar, Yeast, Sugar, Wheat Gluten, Spices (White Pepper, Paprika, Turmeric), Caramelised Sugar.
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: From chilled: 190°C / Fan 170°C / Gas 5 25-30 mins For best result oven heat. Place onto a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 25-30 minutes. Leave to stand for 1 minute after heating.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: From frozen:190°C/Fan 170°C/Gas 5 40-45 mins For best result oven heat. Place onto a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 40-45 minutes. Leave to stand for 1 minute after heating.
Instructions: From chilled: 800W / 900W 6 1/2 mins / 6 mins.
Heat on full power for 3 minutes (800W)/(900W)
Stand for 1 minute.
Heat for a further 3 1/2 min 800W) / 3 mins (900W)
Stand for 1 minute before serving
Microwave from frozen
Instructions: From Frozen: 800W / 900W 11 1/2 mins / 10 1/2 mins.
Heat on full power 6 minutes (800W / 900W)
Stand for 1 minute
Heat for a further 5 1/2 mins (800W) / 4 1/2 mins (900W)
Leave to stand for 1 minute after heating
- Remove outer sleeve and film lid.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- This container may soften but will regain strength on standing.
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing.
- Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Each pack (440g**)|
|Energy||507kJ / 121kcal||2232kJ / 532kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019