Tesco Cumberland Pie 450G
- Energy1798kJ 428kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 411kJ / 98kcal
- Minced beef, carrot and onion in gravy topped with mashed potato and a Cheddar cheese breadcrumb.
- Our team of chefs carefully prepare all our meals with ingredients you'd find in your own kitchen. These comforting British Classics are warming, satisfying and full of great flavour.
- Minced beef simmered in rich gravy topped with mash and Cheddar crumb
- Pack size: 450g
Mashed Potato (47%)
Mashed Potato contains: Potato, Whole Milk, Butter (Milk), Salt, White Pepper., Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin.
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown. Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in a refrigerator. Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze. Keep refrigerated.
Instructions: For best results oven heat. From Chilled: 190°C/Fan 170°C/Gas 5 25-30 mins Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven. Leave to stand for 1 minute after heating.
Oven from frozen
Instructions: From Frozen: 190°C/Fan 170°C/Gas 5 40-45 mins Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven. Leave to stand for 1 minute after heating.
Instructions: From Chilled: 800W / 900W 7½ / 7mins
Heat on full power for 4 minutes (800W)/(900W).
Stand for 1 minute.
Heat for a further 3 minutes 30 seconds (800W) / 3 minutes (900W).
Leave to stand for 1 minute after heating.
Microwave from frozen
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave heating from frozen.
- Remove outer sleeve and film lid.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- Allow tray to stand until it regains its rigidity.
Produced in the U.K., using beef from the U.K.
Number of uses
Sleeve. Widely Recycled Tray. Check Locally Film. Not Yet Recycled
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Each pack (438g**)|
|Energy||411kJ / 98kcal||1798kJ / 428kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
|When oven heated according to instructions.||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019