Tesco Classic Kitchen Cottage Pie 450G
- Energy1883kJ 448kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 459.36kJ (109.39kcal)
- Minced beef in an onion gravy topped with mashed potato.
- Our team of chefs carefully prepare all our meals with ingredients you'd find in your own kitchen. These comforting British Classics are warming, satisfying and full of great flavour.
Mashed Potato (50%), Beef (28%), Onion, Water, Cornflour, Beef Fat, Rapeseed Oil, Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Tomato Purée, Beef Extract, Garlic Purée, Caramelised Sugar, Salt, Sugar, Tomato Paste, Onion Concentrate, Thyme, White Pepper, Bay Leaf.
Mashed Potato contains: Potato, Whole Milk, Butter (Milk), Salt, White Pepper
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: From chilled: 190°C/Fan 170°C/Gas 5 25-30 mins For best results oven heat. Place onto a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven. Leave to stand for 1 minute after heating.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: From frozen: 190°C/Fan 170°C/Gas 5 45-50 mins For best results oven heat. Place onto a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven. Leave to stand for 1 minute after heating.
Instructions: From chilled: 800W/900W 7 1/2 / 7 mins
Heat on full power for 4 minutes (800W)/(900W).
Stand for 1 minute.
Heat on full power for a further 3 minutes 30 seconds (800W) / 3 minutes (900W)
Leave to stand for 1 minute after heating.
Microwave from frozen
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave heating from frozen.
- Remove outer sleeve and film lid.
- All appliances vary these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- This tray may soften slightly but will regain strength on standing.
using beef from
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing.Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in a refrigerator.Once defrosted, do not refreeze.Follow the preparation guidelines above.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Each pack (410g**)|
|Energy||459.36kJ (109.39kcal)||1883.38kJ (448.50kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016