- Energy1098kJ 261kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 971.61kJ (231.18kcal)
- Shredded roasted duck with 6 pancakes and hoisin sauce.
- Why not try our Tesco chilled Shredded Duck and Pancakes this weekend. Ready to eat in just 50 seconds, it is super quick and super tasty. A takeaway favourite, this delicious tender duck, soft pancakes and rich hoisin sauce is the perfect addition to your Chinese meal.
Duck (42%), Water, Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Sugar, Rapeseed Oil, Soya Bean, Salt, Cornflour, Potato Starch, Spirit Vinegar, Fructose Syrup, Molasses, Rice, Sesame Seed, Szechuan Pepper, Ginger, Sesame Oil, Star Anise, Garlic, Cinnamon Powder, Clove Powder, Coriander Powder, Fennel, Bay Leaf, Allspice
- May contain peanuts and nuts. For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Keep refrigerated., Not suitable for home freezing., Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Temperature: Fan 170°C, Gas 5, 190°C
Time: 14-16 mins
Instructions: 190°C/Fan 170°C/Gas 5 14-16 mins Duck Place duck tray on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 14-16 minutes. Steam or microwave the pancakes.
Instructions: 800W/900W 50 secs
For best results microwave heat.
Duck and Pancakes
Place the duck on microwaveable plate, heat on full power for 30 seconds (800W/900W).
Remove the pancakes from outer bag, place on the plate, and cook for a further 20 seconds (800W/900W). Do not heat sauce.
- Remove sleeve.
- Remove film, hoisin sauce and pancakes from tray.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving
Number of uses
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/2 of a pack (113g)|
|Energy||971.61kJ (231.18kcal)||1097.92kJ (261.23kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016