Tesco Crispy Aromatic Half Duck 510G
- Energy833kJ 199kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1055.00kJ(251.40kcal)
- Cooked marinated half duck with 12 pancakes and hoisin sauce.
- Using traditional Oriental ingredients, each dish in the range is created using unique combinations of spices and passion to give a vibrant, authentic taste. People who’ve tried the Oriental Kitchen Chinese ready meals particularly love our Sweet & Sour Chicken and Chicken Chow Mein.
Half Duck (61%), Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Water, Sugar, Rapeseed Oil, Soya Bean, Potato Starch, Salt, Cornflour, Szechuan Pepper, Ginger, Spirit Vinegar, Fructose Syrup, Molasses, Rice, Sesame Seed, Star Anise, Sesame Oil, Garlic, Cinnamon Powder, Clove Powder, Coriander Powder, Fennel, Bay Leaf, Allspice
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold. Also, may contain peanuts and nuts.
Keep refrigerated. Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Temperature: Fan 200°C, Gas 7, 220°C
Time: 25-30 mins
Instructions: Remove sleeve. Remove film, hoisin sauce and pancakes from tray. Duck - Oven 220°C/ Fan 200°C/ Gas 7 25-30 mins Leave duck in the foil and place onto a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 25-30 minutes. Steam or microwave the pancakes.
- Not suitable for heating from frozen. All appliances vary, these are guidelines only. Check food is piping hot throughout before serving
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in a refrigerator.Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze.Follow the preparation guidelines opposite.
- Caution: This product will contain bones.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/6 of a pack (79g**)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016