- Energy712kJ 170kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1062.82kJ (253.10kcal)
Half Duck (61%), Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Water, Sugar, Rapeseed Oil, Potato Starch, Soya Bean, Salt, Cornflour, Szechuan Pepper, Ginger, Spirit Vinegar, Fructose Syrup, Molasses, Rice, Sesame Seed, Star Anise, Sesame Oil, Garlic, Cinnamon Powder, Clove Powder, Coriander Powder, Fennel, Bay Leaf, Allspice
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold. Also, may contain peanuts and nuts.
Keep refrigerated., Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Temperature: , ,
Time: 25-30 mins
Instructions: Remove sleeve. Remove film, hoisin sauce and pancakes from tray. Duck - Oven 220°C/ Fan 200°C/ Gas 7 Leave duck in the foil tray and place onto a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 25-30 minutes. Steam or microwave the pancakes.
Instructions: Pancakes - Microwave
800W/900W 40/30 secs
Place pancakes on a microwaveable plate in the packaging and heat on full power for 40 seconds (800W) / 30 seconds (900W).
- Not suitable for heating from frozen.
- Hoisin sauce not suitable for heating.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in a refrigerator.Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze.Follow the preparation guidelines
- Caution: This product will contain bones.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g / Per 100ml||A serving contains|
|Energy||1062.82kJ (253.10kcal)||712.09kJ (169.58kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016