- Rosé French Champagne
By Appointment To H.M. Queen Elizabeth II Purveyors of Champagne Veuve Clicquot Ponsardin Reims France
- Wine of France
- Pack size: 750ml
- Contains Sulphites [E220]
- Contains: Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
- Aromas of fresh red fruits (raspberry, wild strawberry, cherry, blackberry) lead to biscuity notes of dried fruits and Viennese pastries (almonds, apricots and brioche).
Region of Origin
Type of Closure
50 to 55% Pinot Noir, 15 to 20% Pinot Meunier, 28 to 33% Chardonnay
- Veuve Clicquot Rose is blended to include a particularly high percentage of reserve wines which ensures the consistency of the house style. This blend is completed with 12% of red wine from vineyards in the Montagne de Reims area, using Pinot Noir grapes specially raised and selected to give a marvellous balance to the rosé
- Founded in 1772 by Philippe Clicquot, the house was later taken over by his widow Madame Clicquot at the age of 27 in 1810. Through determination, intuition and acumen Madame Clicquot not only created the first recorded vintage in the champagne region but built up the Veuve Clicquot property to make it one of the foremost vineyards in all of Champagne
- Produced in Champagne, a small wine producing region in the northeast of France. Maison Veuve Clicquot is located in Reims, the largest city in the Champagne province
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Store between 10 and 12°C in a dark environment
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Wine of France
Name and address
- Veuve Clicquot Ponsardin,
Lower age limit
Statutory Years : 18
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019