- Energy608kJ 146kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 2253kJ
- Smooth Bubbly Milk Chocolate
- AERO is part of the Nestle Cocoa Plan, which works with UTZ to ensure a better future for cocoa farmers and even better chocolate for you. Find out more at www.nestlecocoaplan.com
- Enjoying chocolate as part of a varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle, is one of life's little pleasures.
- Visit https://www.facebook.com/aerobubblychocolate or
- http://www.aerochocolate.co.uk/ for more information
- Aero® is the bubbly chocolate bar made purely from milk chocolate. What makes Aero® so deliciously special? With every bite, the chocolate bubbles inside the smooth chocolate shell will melt effortlessly in your mouth!
- Our famously bubbly chocolate is ideal for ‘me' time, when it's time for a treat at work or in the evening. Break a piece off, feel it melt on your tongue as every single bubble is released, and revel in the bubbly pleasure of Aero® chocolate.
- This much-loved chocolate is famous worldwide for its unique, bubbly texture, and has been for decades. Aero® was first launched in 1935 in peppermint flavour, followed by the milk chocolate variation in the 1970s. Since then, we've been creating even more ways to enjoy Aero®, such as Aero® Bubbles, the perfect way to spread the bubbly joy. With new flavours such as orange joining the range, there's an Aero® for everyone!
- When it's time for a treat, pick up an Aero® and feel the bubbles melt™.
- Have you tried Aero® Peppermint Bubbles? They're delicious little balls of smooth milk chocolate, with a bubbly, peppermint-flavoured centre. These delights are perfect to share with friends and family.
- Enjoy moments of bubbly pleasure with the Aero® Milk Chocolate Multipack
- Smooth, bubbly milk chocolate in a smooth chocolate shell
- Our iconic, effortless, melt-in-the-mouth aerated chocolate
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 27g
Sugar, Dried Whole Milk, Cocoa Mass, Cocoa Butter, Vegetable Fat (Palm/Shea/Illipe/Mango Kernel/Kokum Gurgi/Sal), Lactose and Proteins from Whey (from Milk), Whey Powder (from Milk), Emulsifier (Sunflower Lecithin), Flavouring, Milk Chocolate contains Solids 25% minimum, Milk Solids 14% minimum and Vegetable Fat in addition to Cocoa Butter
Best Before End: see coding panel or under tin seal
Number of uses
4 Know your servings 1 bar = 1 serving. Contains 4 servings
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
- Contact us Free
- 0800 604 604 (UK)
- 00800 63785 385 (ROI)
- PO Box 203,
- YO91 1XY,
4 x 27 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g||Per Bar||Reference Intake*||%RI*|
|of which: saturates||17.6g||4.7g||20g||24%|
|of which: sugars||56.2g||15.2g||90g||17%|
|*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)||-||-||-||-|
|Contains 4 servings||-||-||-||-|
|Portions should be adjusted for children of different ages||-||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016