Tesco Finest White Chocolate And Strawberry Cake
- Energy1201kJ 287kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1766.40kJ (422.00kcal)
- Sponge cake filled with white chocolate buttercream and strawberry jam, topped with white chocolate buttercream and decorated with Belgian white chocolate shavings and strawberry freeze dried pieces.
- Soft vanilla sponge with a white chocolate buttercream and strawberry jam filling. Created by our expert bakers. We use Tesco finest* White Cooking Chocolate, with hints of Madagascan vanilla to make the buttercream in this soft sponge. The velvety buttercream is perfectly paired with a layer of sweet strawberry jam. Hand finished with shavings of smooth Belgian white chocolate and delicate strawberry pieces.
Sugar, Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Strawberry Jam (10%), Rapeseed Oil, Butter (Milk), Egg, Finest Cook's White Chocolate, Humectant (Glycerol), Water, Egg White, Belgian White Chocolate Shavings, Cornflour, Raising Agents (Disodium Diphosphate, Potassium Bicarbonate), ND (Glycerol, Propylene Glycol, Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Calcium Salts of Fatty Acids, Silicon Dioxide, Rapeseed Oil), Freeze Dried Strawberry Pieces (Strawberry), Glucose Syrup, Preservative (Potassium Sorbate), Emulsifiers (Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids, Polyglycerol Esters of Fatty Acids), Salt, Flavouring.
Strawberry Jam contains: Strawberry, Sugar, Gelling Agent (Pectin), Flavouring, Acidity Regulators (Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate), ND (Calcium Chloride, Dimethyl Polysiloxane), Colour (Anthocyanins).
Finest Cook's White Chocolate contains: Sugar, Dried Whole Milk, Cocoa Butter, Emulsifier (Soya Lecithins), Vanilla Extract.
Belgian White Chocolate Shavings contains: Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Dried Whole Milk, Whey Powder (Milk), Milk Sugar, Emulsifier (Soya Lecithins), Vanilla Extract
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold. Also, may contain peanuts and nuts.
Store in a cool, dry place and once opened store in an airtight container., Not suitable for home freezing.
- Remove outer packaging and place the cake on a flat surface. Before removing collar, slide knife between cake and collar to release. Hold the cake and with a long, clean serrated knife, cut cake into slices using a sawing action. It is important to keep the knife clean between slices.
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/6th of a cake (68g)|
|Energy||1766.40kJ (422.00kcal)||1201.15kJ (286.96kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016