Tesco Frozen 14 Mini Duck Spring Rolls 252G
- Energy200kJ 48kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1112.50kJ (265.60kcal)
- Duck, spring onion and sweet hoisin sauce wrapped in crispy filo pastry.
- A perfect addition to any Friday night takeaway these tasty spring rolls are filled with duck and hoisin sauce. Fresh from the oven in less than 20 mins.
Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Duck (16%), Water, Rapeseed Oil, Spring Onion, Carrot, Onion, Cornflour, Sugar, Sesame Oil, Soya Bean, Dried Onion, Dextrose, Maltodextrin, Stabilisers (Hydroxypropyl Methyl Cellulose, Cellulose), Yeast Extract, Rice Vinegar, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Spirit Vinegar, Garlic Purée, Salt, Cinnamon Powder, Aniseed, Ginger Purée, Molasses, Barley Malt Extract, Fennel, Carrot Extract, Flour Treatment Agent (Sodium Metabisulphite), Star Anise, Chilli Powder, Acidity Regulators (Citric Acid, Acetic Acid), Ground Black Pepper, Clove Powder, Ginger Powder, Paprika Extract, Roasted Wheat, Flavouring.
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: For best results cook from frozen. Oven: 190°C/ Fan 170°C/Gas 5 10 -11 mins Place on a pre-heated baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 10-11 minutes.
- Remove all packaging.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
Number of uses
- Keep Frozen at -18°C or cooler.Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||One spring roll (18g)|
|Energy||1112.50kJ (265.60kcal)||200.25kJ (47.81kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016