Jacobs Biscuits For Cheese 450G
- Biscuits for Cheese Selection
- Was cheese made for biscuits or were biscuits made for cheese? Either way, drawing on over 160 year's worth of baking knowledge, Jacob's has gathered the ultimate selection of crackers to pair with all your favourite cheeses. Inside you will find:
- Cream Crackers, Choice Grain, Water Biscuits, Digestive Biscuits, Cheddars®, Cornish Wafer®, Salt & Cracked Black Pepper Bakes
- Circumstances may cause us to vary the selection. Any replacement will be of equal quality.
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 450g
Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Vegetable Oil (Palm), Sugar, Glucose Syrup, Salt, Wheat Starch, Raising Agents (Ammonium Bicarbonate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Disodium Diphosphate), Dried Powdered Cheese (Milk), Wheat Bran, Wheatgerm, Barley and Barley Malt Extract, Kibbled Wheat, Kibbled Rye, Barley Flakes, Dried Autolysed Yeast, Dried Whey (Milk), Black Pepper, Natural Flavouring [Dried Yeast Extract, Potassium Chloride, Dried Cheese (Milk), Maltodextrin, Natural Flavourings, Dried Whey (Milk), Milk Protein], Yeast, Acid (Lactic Acid), Poppy Seeds, Natural Flavourings, Barley Malt Flour, Emulsifier (E472e)
- May also contain Nuts, Sesame Seeds, Egg, Soya
- May Contain: Eggs, Nuts, Sesame, Soya
Store in a cool, dry place., Once opened, store in an airtight container.
Name and address
- P.O. Box 7249,
- LE65 2ZH,
- Quality Guarantee
- Please contact us on our Careline if you have any feedback on our products, or write to the Consumer Services Team, enclosing your pack, complete with the Best Before panel and contents. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Tel: Freephone (Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm)
- UK 08081 449454
- Mail: (UK) : Freepost Jacob's.
- (Outside UK):
- Jacob's Consumer Services,
- P.O. Box 7249,
- LE65 2ZH,
- Email via: www.unitedbiscuits.com
450 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g|
|of which Saturates||8.1g|
|of which Sugars||4.2g|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016