- Washing Machine Cleaner
- An A.I.S.E. voluntary sustainability initiative
- Don't Just Clean It, Service-it!
- Regular use of your washing machine can result in dirt, limescale and detergent residues building up which will ultimately affect its performance and reliability.
- Dr. Beckmann Service-it cleans, freshens & maintains your machine, helping to improve performance and avoid breakdowns.
- Why Active Carbon?
- Active Carbon is a special ingredient that acts like a magnet to absorb dirt and odours to leave your machine cleaner and fresher.
- ...eliminate the detergent residues that can build up on your drum, pipes, seals and throughout your machine.
- ...get rid of the dirt and grime that create nasty odours to leave your machine smelling clean and fresh.
- ...eliminate the limescale on your element to improve your machine's efficiency and protect against breakdowns.
- Removes dirt, limescale & residues
- With active carbon dirt magnet
- It works... cleans, freshens & maintains
- 1 treatment
- Pack size: 250ml
Contains amongst other ingredients: 15-30 % Oxygen-Based Bleaching Agents, Less than 5% Zeolites, Perfumes, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Made in Germany
Preparation and Usage
- For best results, use Dr. Beckmann Service-it every 2 months or after 30 wash cycles
Name and address
- M44 5AX,
- For expert advice write to:
- Helen Why at Customer Service Dept,
- M44 5AX,
- Tel: 0845 017 8000
- Email: email@example.com
250 Millilitres ℮
DR BECKMANN SERVICE IT MACHINE CLEANER
NO SIGNAL WORD DR. BECKMANN SERVICE-IT DEEP CLEAN WASHING MACHINE CLEANER Disinfection product. Contains 3 g/100 g TAED and 19.5 g/100 g SPC as biocidal precursor for peracetic acid production. WARNING: Contains silicic acid, sodium salt. Causes skin irritation. Causes serious eye irritation. May cause respiratory irritation. Keep out of reach of children. Read label before use. Avoid breathing dust. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water. Call a POISON CENTER/doctor if you feel unwell. Wash hand thoroughly after handling.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016