Dr Beckmann Service It Mach Clean 250Ml
- Service-It Washing Machine Cleaner
- An A.I.S.E. voluntary sustainability initiative
- Residues, dirt and limescale can harm the functioning and performance of the washing machine. The unique formula with Activated Carbon releases and captures residues which are then washed out effectively.
- Cleaning: Removes dirt build-up, detergent residues and limescale from non-accessible parts inside the machine like drum & pipes.
- Protection & Maintenance: Corrosion inhibitors protect the metal parts; whilst special conditioning ingredients keep the rubber seals elastic.
- Why Activated Carbon?
- Active Carbon is a special ingredient that acts like a magnet to absorb dirt and odours to leave your machine cleaner and fresher.
- ...eliminate the detergent residues that can build up on your drum, pipes, seals and throughout your machine.
- ...get rid of the dirt and grime that create nasty odours to leave your machine smelling clean and fresh.
- ...eliminate the limescale on the elements to improve your machine's efficiency and protect against breakdowns.
- Decades of research for excellent efficacy
- Dr. Beckmann Brand Promise
- Dr. Beckmann products represent a pioneering and unrelenting passion to provide the most effective and high quality, in-house solutions for specialist laundry and household cleaning. Our products are the result of extensive research and refinement - for excellent efficacy that you can trust.
- Top Tip
- Dr. Beckmann Original Service-it Deep Clean Washing Machine Cleaner
- For best results, also use Service-it Deep Clean Washing Machine Cleaner (Powder) to prevent bacterial build-up
- Promotes a long lifespan
- Removes dirt & limescale
- Maintains rubber & metal parts
- With activated carbon
- 1 treatment
- For all machine types
- Pack size: 250ml
Less than 5 % Non-Ionic Surfactants, Perfumes, Hexyl Cinnamal
Preparation and Usage
- Directions for Use
- Pour a small amount of Serve-it onto a clean cloth and wipe the rubber seal around the door, rinse thoroughly with a damp cloth.
- Remove detergent drawer and soak for approx 30 minutes in a solution of 50ml product diluted in 4 litres of water. Rinse off any residue and insert back into the machine.
- Pour the remaining content of the bottle into the detergent drawer and start main wash cycle (minimum 60°C). Do not fill machine with washing, do not add detergent and do not use pre-wash cycle.
- Tip: For a longer life span, use Serve-it every 2 months or after 30 wash cycles to clean, maintain and protect your machine against malfunctions.
- Causes serious eye irritation.
- Keep out of reach of children. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.
- Wash hands thoroughly after handling.
Name and address
- M44 5AX.
- For expert advice write to:
- Helen Why at Customer Service Dept,
- M44 5AX.
- Tel: 0161 359 4130
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
WARNING WARNING! Causes serious eye irritation. Keep out of reach of children. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention. Wash hands thoroughly after handling.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019