Dettol Surface Cleanser A/Bact 750Ml
- Anti-Bacterial Surface Cleanser
- www.happier homes.com
- www.sustainable cleaning.com
- Suitable for:
- Chopping boards, high chairs, changing mats, fridge, bins, kitchen sink, baths & taps and toilet seats
- Dettol Anti-Bacterial Surface Cleanser is proven to kill
- E.coli, S.aureus, Listeria, Campylobacter, P.aerughosa, MRSA, Salmonella
- Influenza - Type A H1N1
- Dettol Anti-Bacterial Surface Cleanser is proven to remove
- Pollen Particles, Dust Mites, Pet Dander
- Trusted by doctors*
- *Based on a research carried out by IPSOS with 228 GPs, a majority of GPs questioned agreed that they 'trusted' Dettol Surface Cleanser to kill bacteria'
- If you like this product, why not also try Dettol Cleansing Surface Wipes
- Dettol surface cleanser provides 3x protection vs. bacteria, flu virus and allergens
- Kills 99.9% of bacteria & viruses
- Trusted by doctors to kill bacteria
- Kills E.coli, salmonella, MRSA, rotavirus, flu virus (H1N1)
- No bleach, no taint, no odour
- Safe to use where food is prepared
- Removes 90% of allergens
- The British allergy foundation seal of approval
- Pack size: 750ml
Per 100g of product contains 0.07g Benzalkonlum Chloride, Contains < 5% Non-Ionic Surfactants, Disinfectant, Perfume
Do not freeze.
Country of Origin
Produce of the EU
Origin Free Text
Made in EU
Preparation and Usage
- How to Use:
- 1. Turn red nozzle to On position.
- 2. Simply spray directly on to surface.
- 3. Wipe over with Clean damp cloth & Allow to Dry.
- 4. No need to rinse.
- 5. With electric equipment spray on to cloth before wiping.
- Reckitt Benckiser
- UK - PO Box 4044,
- SL1 0NS.
- 0845 769 7079
- ROI - Citywest Business Campus,
- Dublin 24.
- 01 661 7318
- Dettol™ Consumer Services
- For help and advice, contact us: www.dettol.co.uk
Not Suitable for: Windows, mirrors, fabrics, painted or varnished surfaces. Do not use with detergents or other disinfectants. Avoid contact with plastic baby bottles, which can crack when steam sterilised. Caution: Keep out of reach of children. IF SWALLOWED: Call a poison centre or Doctor / physician if you feel unwell.
750 Millilitres ℮
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016