- Totally Cool Caribbean Chicken with Mangoes
- P.S Let's be friends
- Sign up at ellaskitchen.co.uk
- Hello, I'm an organic chicken, potatoes + veg meal with mangoes + spices - I'm perfectly balanced for growing babies.
- Who am I made for? My ingredients + textures are suitable for babies from 10 months. My flavours are a new journey for tiny taste buds to explore and my lumps + chunks are designed to help your babies learn to chew.
- My dad made a promise to me and my brother paddy that he would only use stuff in our products that is full of goodness. I told him everything also has to taste great and he agreed!
- Ella x
- 100% I'm organic
- Chunky + lumpy
- No really big lumps and nothing artificial
- Just yummy organic food for growing babies
- No added salt
- No added sugar - I contain naturally occurring sugars
- Pack size: 190g
- No added sugar or salt
Organic Vegetable Stock 23% (Water and Organic Vegetables: Butternut Squash, Potatoes, and Onions), Organic Onions 18%, Organic Tomatoes 16%, Organic Potatoes 15%, Organic Butternut Squash 11%, Organic Chicken 10%, Organic Mangoes 5%, Organic Cornflour 1%, Organic Spices <1% (Cumin, Curry Powder, Cinnamon, Coriander Seed and Turmeric), Other Stuff 0%
Keep me in a cupboard. Once opened, I can be kept in the fridge for up to 24 hours. Do not reheat me.
Country of Origin
Produce of the EU
Origin Free Text
I'm produced in the EU
Preparation and Usage
- Using me: To warm me, simply tear off the top of my pouch, stand me in hot water or squeeze me into a saucepan. You can also microwave me - pop me in standing up + whizz me around until warm. Always be careful, hot food can burn. Always test my temperature before feeding me to your baby.
Name and address
- Produced for:
- Ella's Kitchen,
- RG9 4QG,
- Call us on +44 (0) 330 016 5221
- Freepost Ella's Kitchen
- Ella's Kitchen,
- RG9 4QG,
Lower age limit
Advisory Months : 10
Warning: If I am damaged or look inflated with air, do not feed me to your baby and return the damaged pouch to us.
190 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values per 100g||per pack|
|-of which saturates||0.3g||0.5g|
|-of which sugars||3.9g||7.4g|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019