- P.S. let's be friends
- Sign up to ellaskitchen.co.uk
- Hello, I'm an organic risotto rice with salmon, veg + cheese meal - I'm perfectly balanced for growing babies.
- Who am I for? My ingredients and textures are suitable for babies from 10 months. My flavours are a new journey for tiny taste buds to explore and my lumps and chunks are specifically designed to help your baby to chew.
- My dad made a promise to me and my brother Paddy that he would only use stuff in our products that is full of goodness. I told him everything also has to taste great and he agreed!
- Ella x
- EU Organic - FR-BIO-01, EU/non-EU Agriculture
- Find out about my packaging + how we're good to our planet at ellacycle.co.uk
- Super scrummy
- No added sugar or salt
- No really big lumps and nothing artificial
- Just yummy organic and food for growing babies
- I contain naturally occurring sugars
- Pack size: 0.19KG
Organic Vegetable Stock 47% (Water and Organic vegetables: Leeks, Carrots, Onions and Parsley), Organic Salmon (Fish) 12%, Organic Carrots 8%, Organic Peas 8%, Organic Cheese (Milk) 8%, Organic Rice 6%, Organic Onions 5%, Organic Leeks 4%, Organic Unsalted Butter (Milk) 2%, Other Stuff 0%
- Contains: Fish, Milk
Keep me in a cupboard. Once opened, I can be kept in the fridge for up to 24 hours. Do not reheat me.
I'm produced in the EU
Preparation and Usage
- Using me: To warm me, simply tear off the top of my pouch, stand me in hot water or squeeze me into a saucepan. You can also microwave me - pop me in standing up and whizz me around until warm. Always be careful, hot food can burn. Always test me temperature before feeding me to your baby.
- Warning: If I am damaged or look inflated with air, do not feed me to your baby and return the damaged pouch to us. Whilst every care has been taken to remove fish bones, some may remain.
Name and address
- Produced for:
- Ella's Kitchen,
- RG9 4QG,
- Call us on +44 (0)330 016 5221
- Freepost Ella's Kitchen
- Ella's Kitchen,
- RG9 4QG,
Lower age limit
|Typical Values||per 100g||per pack|
|-of which saturates||1.8g||3.3g|
|-of which sugars||1.5g||2.9g|
Warning: If I am damaged or look inflated with air, do not feed me to your baby and return the damaged pouch to us. Whilst every care has been taken to remove fish bones, some may remain.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020