Ella's Kitchen Organic Mango Baby Brekkie 100G
- Mango Baby Brekkie
- P.S. Let's be friends
- Sign up at ellaskitchen.co.uk
- Hello, I'm 100% organic mangoes, yoghurt, oats + rice with a dash of lemon juice - with nothing else added.
- Who am I for? My pouch contains gently pasteurised smooth + creamy yogurt so my ingredients are suitable from 6 months. I'm perfect as part of a filling breakfast, a snack or a simple dessert. The Government advises that foods containing dairy products should only be introduced into a baby's diet after 6 months.
- My dad made a promise to me and my brother Paddy that he would only use stuff in our products that is full of goodness.
- I told him everything also has to taste great and he agreed!
- Ella x
- I'm organic
- Smooth + creamy
- No added salt or water
- No added sugar - I contain naturally occurring sugars
- No lumps or bits and nothing artificial
- Just yummy organic food for babies
- Pack size: 100g
- No added sugar or salt
Organic Mangoes 63%, Organic Whole <strong>Milk</strong> Natural Yoghurt 34%, Organic <strong>Oat</strong> Flour 2%, Organic Rice Flour <1%, Organic Lemon Juice Concentrate (a dash), Other Stuff 0%
Storing me: Keep me in a cupboard or a fridge. Once opened, I can be kept in the fridge for up to 48 hours. Do not freeze me - I won't like it.
Country of Origin
Produce of the EU
Origin Free Text
I'm produced in the EU
Preparation and Usage
- Using me: Squeeze me into a bowl or straight onto a spoon. I'm best eaten chilled or at room temperature. Never put my pouch in the microwave.
Name and address
- Produced for:
- Ella's Kitchen,
- RG9 4QG,
- Call us on +44 (0) 330 016 5221
- Freepost Ella's Kitchen,
- Ella's Kitchen,
- RG9 4QG,
Lower age limit
Advisory Months : 36
Warning: My cap could be a choking hazard to children under 36 months. Please always keep out of their reach. If I am damaged or look inflated with air, do not feed me to your baby and return the damaged pouch to us.
100 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values per 100g pack|
|-of which saturates||1.0g|
|-of which sugars||10.9g|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019