- Pure Active Intensive Blackhead Exfoliating Face Scrub
- Blackhead Exfoliating Anti Spot Face Scrub. Garnier PureActive is a generation of concentrated formulae tested on spot-prone skin.
- Is Garnier Pure Active Intensive Blackhead Exfoliating Anti-Spot Cleansing Face Scrub right for me?
- Yes, if your skin is prone to blackheads and you want instant, effective action to help clear blackheads and fade marks.
- Yes, if you want to help fight the appearance of spots and help prevent their reappearance.
- Why is it different? Its creamy formula delivers an instant double action to help fight spots and fade marks:
- 1. The Concentrated formula, with natural exfoliating micro-particles and a well known anti-bacterial ingredient, helps clear blackheads and fight the appearance of spots.
- 2. Thanks to its remarkable scrubbing properties and enriched with a natural active derived from Blueberry, it reduces the appearance of marks.
- Its secret? A formula enriched with a unique combination of active ingredients to instantly help fight spots and fade marks whilst respecting your skin: 2% purifying Salicylic acid, a maximum concentration of an extremely effective anti-bacterial ingredient**, selected to help clear pores and protect against spots even before they appear.
- ** In vitro tests.
- The natural power of plants - HerbaSoothe is a natural active derived from Blueberry, selected for its caring and soothing properties.
- The result: Your skin is deeply cleansed - helping to protect against spots and blackheads. Marks appear reduced. Results from day 1*.
- *Deeply cleanses pores (self-assessments on 50 women).
- Our Garnier Skin Active philosophy: We use, wherever possible, naturally derived ingredients which have been carefully extracted to preserve their quality and purify. Our products are formulated and dermatologically tested to ensure effectiveness and respect for your skin.
- 2% purifying salicylic acid + herbasoothe
- Results from day 1
- Helps fight spots
- Fades marks
- Tested on spot-prone skin
- Pack size: 150ml
695638 12, Aqua / Water, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Palmitic Acid, Steareth-21, Perlite, Salicylic Acid, Coco-Betaine, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Capryloyl Salicylic Acid, CI 19140 / Yellow 5, CI 42090 / Blue 1, CI 77007 / Ultramarines, Copper PCA, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Menthol, Myristic Acid, Myristyl Alcohol, Pentasodium Ethylenediamine Tetramethylene Phosphonate, Polysorbate 60, Propylene Glycol, Silica, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hydroxide, Sorbitol, Stearyl Alcohol, T-Butyl Alcohol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract, Zinc Gluconate, Parfum / Fragrance, (F.I.L. B181167/2)
Country of Origin
Preparation and Usage
- How to use:
- Use daily on wet face. Gently apply the foamy cream scrub to your face in circular motions, paying particular attention to your T-Zone. Rinse thoroughly. Avoid the eye contour area.
Name and address
- W6 8AZ.
- TSA 75000 93584,
- St Ouen Cedex,
- W6 8AZ.
150 Millilitres ℮
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016