Schwarzkopf Got2b Glued Blasting Freeze Spray 300Ml
- 4: screaming hold.
- Freeze fix ultimate hold.
- Inspired by street styles. Designed by Stylists. It's got to be got2b
- Got2b glued.
- Stop Hair up or I'll spray Create scandalously strong hold or fix the results of the styling you have already created with got2b. Let you hair freeze until the next shampoo. For high class styles only.
- Pack size: 300ml
Dimethyl Ether, Alcohol Denat., Aqua, Octylacrylamide/Acrylates.Butylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Parfum
Keep out of reach of children.
Preparation and Usage
- How to use: Spray from 30cm distance evenly all over your style for total hold or apply to individual strands for extra hold and spikes.
- Extra Tip:
- For over the top spikes, spray heavily and twist tips. Allow to dry and finish with an additional blast.
- For that messy look, spray hair from root to end and massage with finger-tips in a circular motion. Finish with a direct blast to cement your style.
- For maximum effect, use got2be glued spiking glue in your wet hair and fix it with got2be glued blasting freeze spray.
- Pressurised container. Protect from sunlight and do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C. Do not pierce or burn, even after use. Do not spray on a naked flame or any incandescent material. Keep away from sources of ignition - No smoking. Keep away from the eyes and inflamed skin. Do not spray near or place can on painted or polished surfaces. Do not use in a confined space. Use only as directed. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating or inhaling contents can be harmful or fatal.
- Extremely Flammable.
Name and address
- Henkel Ltd.,
- HP21 8SZ.
- For UK only, please call the Schwarzkopf Advisory Service for further information on Freephone: 0800 328 9214 (UK), 1800 535 634 (Ireland).
- Alternatively, e-mail us at: email@example.com
- Henkel Ltd.,
- HP21 8SZ.
300 Millilitres ℮
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016