Sanatogen Vital 50+ Multi Vitamins Tablets 90S
- Multivitamin multimineral food supplement
- Why take Sanatogen Vital 50+®?
- Sanatogen Vital 50+® is a source of 22 essential vitamins and minerals specially designed for adults 50 years old and over to help maintain health and vitality. The high levels of B Vitamins such as B1 and B2 help to support energy levels, whilst the high levels of Vitamins A and C help your immune system to function normally, that's why Sanatogen Vital 50+® helps you stay on top form as you get older and your daily nutritional needs change.
- Vitamin A, C, Iron and Zinc contribute to the normal function of the immune system.
- Vitamins B1 and B2 contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism.
- Vitamins A, B2 and Zinc contribute to the maintenance of normal skin and vision.
- Vitamins C, D and Calcium are needed for the maintenance of normal bones and teeth.
- Folic acid contributes to normal blood formation.
- Vitamin B1 contributes to the normal function of the heart.
- Multivitamin & minerals plus
- One a day
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Vitamin A, C, Iron and Zinc contribute to the normal function of the immune system
- Vitamins B1 and B2 contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Vitamins A, B2 and Zinc contribute to the maintenance of normal skin and vision
- Vitamins C, D and Calcium are needed for the maintenance of normal bones and teeth
- Folic acid contributes to normal blood formation
- Vitamin B1 contributes to the normal function of the heart
Dicalcium Phosphate, Cellulose, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Magnesium Oxide, Potassium Chloride, Ferrous Fumarate, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Zinc Oxide, Niacin (Nicotinamide), Vitamin E (DL-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate), Maltodextrin, Magnesium Stearate, Cross-Linked Sodium Carboxy Methyl Cellulose, Silicon Dioxide, Colours (Titanium Dioxide E171, Iron Oxide E172), Pantothenic Acid (Calcium Pantothenate), Modified Starch, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Acacia, Manganese Sulphate, Glycerol, Maize Starch, Mannitol, Copper Sulphate, Korean Ginseng Extract, Vitamin B1 (Thiamine Mononitrate), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin A (Retinyl Acetate), Sugar (Sucrose), Hydroxypropyl Cellulose, Folic Acid (Pteroylmonoglutamic Acid), Antioxidant (Tocopherol), Triglycerides, Biotin, Sodium Selenite, Ginkgo Biloba Extract, Chromium Chloride, Sodium Molybdate, Potassium Iodide, Vitamin D (Cholecalciferol), Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin)
Keep in a cool, dry place., For Best Before End: See base of pack.
Preparation and Usage
- Recommend Intake:
- Adults 50 years and over take one tablet a day with water. Taking more than the recommended daily intake may be harmful. This product contains vitamin A. Do not take if you are pregnant or likely to become pregnant, except on the advice of a doctor or antenatal clinic. This product contains Ginkgo & Ginseng. If you are under medical supervision consult your doctor before taking this product.
- Sanatogen Vital 50+ should not replace a well balanced diet or a healthy lifestyle.
Name and address
- Bayer Plc.,
- RG14 1JA,
- For information visit: www.sanatogen.co.uk
- Or contact:
- Bayer Plc.,
- Consumer Care Division,
- RG14 1JA,
Keep out of reach and sight of young children. This product contains Iron which is harmful to young children if taken in excess.
90 x Tablets
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per Tablet||% NRV|
|Vitamin A||906 µg RE||113|
|Vitamin D||5 µg||100|
|Vitamin E||11 mg a-TE||92|
|Vitamin C||80 mg||100|
|Vitamin B1||1.6 mg||145|
|Vitamin B2||2 mg||143|
|Niacin||18 mg NE||113|
|Vitamin B6||3 mg||214|
|Folic Acid||200 µg||100|
|Vitamin B12||2.5 µg||100|
|Pantothenic Acid||6 mg||100|
|Ginkgo Biloba||5 mg||*|
|NRV = Nutrient Reference Value||-||-|
|*= No NRV established||-||-|
|RE = Retinol Equivalent||-||-|
|a-TE = Alpha Tocopherol Equivalent||-||-|
|NE = Niacin Equivalent||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019