Scholl Dual Action Foot File
- Hard Skin Dual Action Foot File
- How is the Scholl Hard Skin Dual Action Foot File different?
- The Scholl Hard Skin Dual Action Foot File is specifically designed for the unique skin on your feet. It contains 2 different file surfaces thanks to which it works in two ways:
- 1 Removes the rough, hard skin
- 2 Smoothes the skin so after one use the feet feel soft
- What are the benefits?
- High performance
- Soft grip for easier use
- 2 different file surfaces to remove rough, hard skin and buff it smooth
- Washable and reusable
- The experts at Scholl know that the best way to treat hard skin is to first soften, then remove it, so have created a range of products specially developed for hard skin on feet.
- 1 For best results use Scholl Hard Skin Softening Cream.
- 2 Regularly remove hard skin using this product.
- For best results, finish by massaging feet with Scholl Dry Skin Daily Moisturiser.
- Skin care
- Leaves feet feeling soft & smooth after 1 use
- 1 file of assembly
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Made in China
Preparation and Usage
- How should I use it?
- Ensure feet are clean and dry.
- Use coarse side (1 dot on File Head) to remove rough, hard skin.
- Use finer side (2 dots File Head) to smooth and buff.
- After use, wash the file with warm water and leave to dry naturally.
- Use coarse side to remove rough, hard skin. Use finer side to smooth and buff.
- Reckitt Benckiser,
- UK - PO Box 4044,
- SL1 0NS.
- 0800 0742040
- ROI - Citywest Business Campus,
- Dublin 24.
- 01 661 7318
Advice: Keep out of reach of children. Use only as directed. Do not use on broken or irritated skin. Stop using immediately if skin becomes sore or inflamed. For personal use only. Not suitable for those with poor blood circulation. Do not use if suffering from other foot conditions. Scholl and diabetes Unfortunately this product is not suitable for diabetics or those with poor blood circulation.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016