- Anti-Bacterial Mould & Mildew Remover
- For ingredients: www.rbeuroinfo.com
- www.happier homes.com
- Specially formulated with a powerful bleach to easily remove even ingrained mould and mildew
- Kills 99.9% of bacteria and viruses
- No need to scrub, Mould & Mildew Remover Spray contains active bleach
- Suitable for: ceramic tiles and grout, chrome and stainless steel, formica and plastics, ceramic basins and toilets, acrylic bath tubs and showers
- Helps prevent the growth of mould and mildew
- Family pack of 3 spray bottles
- Mould and mildew are types of fungi which can thrive in humid, damp areas around your home including bathrooms, kitchens and garages. Household mould is not only unsightly; in some cases it can cause allergic reactions or infections.
- Dettol Mould & Mildew Remover Spray is specially formulated with a powerful bleach to easily remove even ingrained mould and mildew. It kills 99.9% of bacteria and viruses. Protect your home from harmful bacterial with Dettol.
- Pack size: 750ml
Per 100g contains 2.6 Sodium Hypochlorite, Contains <5% Non-Ionic Surfactants, Disinfectant, Perfume
Preparation and Usage
- How to Use:
- Wear suitable protective gloves. Turn nozzle to the 'on' position. Always test on an inconspicuous area for 3 minutes before use. Spray keeping the bottle upright from 20-25cm away. Leave to work for up to 5 minutes maximum, wipe clean, then rinse thoroughly.
- Dettol Consumer Services.
- For help and advice contact us:
- Reckitt Benckiser,
- UK - PO Box 4044,
- SL1 0NS.
- 0845 769 7079
- ROI - Citywest Business Campus,
- Dublin 24.
- 01 661 7318
750 Millilitres ℮
DETTOL ANTIBAC MOULD & MILDEW REM SPRAY 750ML
WARNING Not Suitable For: Hot or damaged surfaces, coloured grouting, rubber, metals (except chrome & stainless steel) unglazed ceramic tiles, enamel, painted surfaces, painted treated or varnished wood, laminate floors, textiles, carpets, linoleum. Keep away from pets. STATUTORY CONDITIONS OF APPROVAL RELATING TO USE. FOR USE ONLY AS A SURFACE BIOCIDE. Spray onto surfaces from a distance of 20 - 25cm. Leave for 3 - 5 minutes, then rinse or wipe off. Wear suitable protective synthetic rubber / PVC gloves when using. Do not breathe spray mist. Do not contaminate foodstuffs, eating utensils or food contact surfaces. When using do not eat, drink or smoke. Prevent any surface run-off from entering drains. Harmful to fish and other aquatic life. Remove or cover fish tanks and bowls before application. Do not contaminate watercourses. Avoid all contact with plant life. This material and its container must be disposed of in a safe way. Users must comply in full with all their legal responsibilities under the Control of Pesticides Regulations 1986 (as amended), including complying with all Conditions of Approval. READ ALL PRECAUTIONS BEFORE USE. DETTOL Anti-bacterial Mould & Mildew Remover Causes serious eye irritation. Causes skin irritation. IF IN EYES Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If in eye irritation persist Get medical advice / attention. IF ON SKIN. Wash with plenty of soap and water. If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice / attention. IF SWALLOWED, seek medical advice immediately and show this container or label. WASH SPLASHES from skin or eyes immediately. WASH HANDS AND EXPOSED SKIN before meals and after use. KEEP AWAY FROM FOOD, DRINK AND ANIMAL FEEDING STUFFS. KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN. KEEP IN ORIGINAL CONTAINER, tightly closed, in a safe place. CONTACT WITH ACIDS LIBERATES TOXIC GAS. This product must not be mixed with other chemical substances. To avoid risks to man and the environment, comply with the instructions for use.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016