Scholl Cracked Heel Cream Active K 60Ml
- Cracked Heel Repair Cream Active Repair K+
- Do I have Cracked Heels?
- Cracked heels can be recognised by a build up of hard dry skin around the edge of the heel. Scholl Cracked Heel Repair Cream K+ is suitable for heels which appear discoloured with faint white splits (fissures).
- How is Scholl Cracked Heel Repair Cream Active Repair K+ different?
- Contains Active repair K+, an ingredient clinically proven to aid the body's natural recovery process by stimulating skin cell re-growth and building a natural scaffold to boost skin repair.
- What are the benefits?
- Reduces discomfort
- Clinically proven
- Easily absorbed
- Dermatologically tested
- Fragrance free
- What are the results?
- Visible improvement after 3 days - 85% agree*
- Fast Acting. Works in 7 days - 85% agree*
- Smooth, soft, supple heels in 7 days - 85% agree*
- *Consumer evaluation on 214 subjects
- About us
- Scholl understand feet and how you feel about them. That's why we're dedicated to creating innovative footcare and footwear solutions, to enable you to enjoy feet that are healthy, attractive and full of vitality every day.
- We hope you enjoy using your new Scholl Cracked Heel Repair Cream Active Repair K+™ which is brought to you with our foot expertise.
- Skin care
- Visible results in 3 days
- This product is suitable for diabetics and those with poor blood circulation
- Pack size: 60ml
Aqua, Urea, Decyl Oleate, Dimethicone, Lanolin, Petrolatum, Dicocoyl Pentaerythrity Distearyl Citrate, Cera Microcristallina, Glyceryl Oleate, Paraffin, Phenoxyethanol, Panthenol, Aluminum Stearate, Propylene Glycol, Carbomer, Chlorphenesin, Methylparaben, Bisabolol, Tocopherol Acetate, Sorbitol, Ehtylparaben, Butylparaben, Propylparaben, Keratin, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Bha, Sodium Sulphate, Tocopherol, Citric Acid, Sodium Phosphate, Faex Extract, Potassium Sorbate
Store below 25°C.
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Made in India
Preparation and Usage
- How & when should I use it?
- Apply daily to clean, dry skin. Once the skin is restored, continue to use as necessary, to maintain condition.
- Contact us
- UK: PO Box 4044,
- SL1 0NS.
- UK: 0800 074 2040
- ROI: Citywest Business Campus,
- Dublin 24.
- ROI: 01 661 7318
- Reckitt Benckiser,
- Dansom Lane,
Advice: For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Do not apply to broken, sore or irritated skin. Stop use immediately if irritation occurs. Avoid contact with eyes. Scholl and diabetes Wherever possible we try to make our products suitable for those with diabetes as well as those without.
60 Millilitres ℮
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016