- Cracked Heel Repair Cream Active Repair K+
- - Clinically proven
- - Supports the natural recovery process of dry skin
- - Reduces discomfort
- - Visible results in three days
- - Smooth, soft and supple heels in 7 days
- - Easily absorbed & fragrance free
- Scholl Cracked Heel Repair Cream Active Repair K+™ moisturises the skin and contains 'active K+'. Clinically proven to support the natural recovery process of dry skin. In a study of 214 people 87% of people agreed there was a visible improvement in the appearance of the skin on the heels in just 3 days.
- Pack size: 60ml
Aqua, Urea, Decyl Oleate, Dimethicone, Lanolin, Petrolatum, Dicocoyl Pentaerythrity Distearyl Citrate, Cera Microcristallina, Glyceryl Oleate, Paraffin, Phenoxyethanol, Panthenol, Aluminum Stearate, Propylene Glycol, Carbomer, Chlorphenesin, Methylparaben, Bisabolol, Tocopherol Acetate, Sorbitol, Ehtylparaben, Butylparaben, Propylparaben, Keratin, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Bha, Sodium Sulphate, Tocopherol, Citric Acid, Sodium Phosphate, Faex Extract, Potassium Sorbate
Store below 25°C.
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Made in India
Preparation and Usage
- How & when should I use it?
- Apply daily to clean, dry skin. Once the skin is restored, continue to use as necessary, to maintain condition.
- Contact us
- UK: PO Box 4044,
- SL1 0NS.
- UK: 0800 074 2040
- ROI: Citywest Business Campus,
- Dublin 24.
- ROI: 01 661 7318
- Reckitt Benckiser,
- Dansom Lane,
Advice: For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Do not apply to broken, sore or irritated skin. Stop use immediately if irritation occurs. Avoid contact with eyes. Scholl and diabetes Wherever possible we try to make our products suitable for those with diabetes as well as those without.
60 Millilitres ℮
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016