- Advance Athlete's Foot Cream
- Relieves the itch
- Contains 1% terbinafine hydrochloride
- Treats the fungal infection & provides long-lasting protection
- Terbinafine hydrochloride 1% w/w
- Scholl Advance Athlete's Foot Cream contains an antifungal ingredient which is clinically proven to treat Athlete's Foot effectively. It also provides long lasting protection.
- Effective treatment for athlete's foot fungi
- 7 day treatment time
- Kills fungi
- Soothes itching
- Clinically proven
- Pack size: 15G
This cream contains Terbinafine Hydrochloride 150mg (1% w/w), The other ingredients are Sodium Hydroxide, Benzyl Alcohol, Sorbitan Stearate, Cetyl Palmitate, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60, Isopropyl Myristate and Purified Water, See leaflet for further information
Preparation and Usage
- Directions: For cutaneous use. Apply the cream thinly to affected areas once or twice a day and rub in gently. Use for one week. If symptoms persist consult your doctor or pharmacist.
- Read the package leaflet before use.
- Use this medicine only on your skin
- Avoid contact with the eyes. Once the tube has been opened for 2 weeks, do not use the cream. Return it to your local pharmacist who will dispose of it properly.
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
- Scholl Consumer Products Ltd.,
- M41 7HA,
- UK: Freepost Scholl U.K.
- UK: 0500 455 456
Avoid contact with the eyes. Once the tube has been opened for 2 weeks, do not use the cream. Return it to your local pharmacist who will dispose of it properly. Keep out of the reach and sight of children
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020