- Invisi 25mg patch nicotine
- Use: Nicorette® invisi 25mg patch is used to relieve and/or prevent withdrawal symptoms and reduce the cravings you get when you try to stop smoking or when cutting down the number of cigarettes you smoke. It provides a safer alternative to smoking for both the individual and those around them. Ideally you should aim to stop smoking.
- However Nicorette® invisi patch can be used in a number of different ways, either to completely replace all your cigarettes, or if you do not feel ready to stop smoking completely, to replace certain cigarettes and therefore help you to cut down the number of cigarettes you smoke. It may also help increase your motivation to quit.
- To prevent cravings throughout the day and help you stop smoking
- For those who smoke 10 or more a day
This pack contains seven 22,5 cm2 Transdermal Patches, each containing Nicotine 1.75 mg/cm2, Other ingredients are: Medium-Chain Triglycerides, Basic Butylated Methacrylate Copolymer, Polyethylenterephthalate film (PET), Acrylic adhesive Solution, Potassium Hydroxide, Croscarmellose Sodium, Aluminium Acetylacetonate, Siliconised PET release liner with Aluminised single side, printing inks
Do not store above 25°C.
Preparation and Usage
- Directions: Use as part of the Nicorette® invisi patch step down programme.
- For adults and children 12 years and over. Apply the patch to a clean, dry area of skin in the morning and remove the patch 16 hours later. Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before starting to use the product.
- 10 cigarettes or more per day: 1-8 25mg step 1, 9-10 15mg step 2, 11-12 10mg step 3
- Less than 10 cigarettes per day: 1-8 15mg step 2, 9-10 10mg step 3, 11-12 10mg step 3
- You are more likely to quit smoking when using this product with help from your pharmacist, doctor, a trained counsellor or a support programme.
- Please read the enclosed leaflet for instructions.
Name and address
- PL holder:
- McNeil Products Ltd,
- SL6 3UG,
- McNeil Products Ltd,
- SL6 3UG,
Warning: Do not take more medicine than the label tells you to. If you are pregnant or breast-feeding, talk to your doctor, pharmacist or nurse for advice before using this product. If you need any advice before starting to use this product, talk to your doctor, pharmacist or nurse. Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients listed below. Keep out of the sight and reach of children.
7 x Patches
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016