Nicorette Icy White Gum 4Mg 105S
- Icy White 4mg Gum Nicotine
- Nicorette® icy white 4mg gum is used to relieve and/or prevent withdrawal symptoms and reduce the cravings you get when you try to stop smoking or when cutting down the number of cigarettes you smoke. It provides a safer alternative to smoking for both the individual and those around them.
- Ideally you should aim to stop smoking. However this product can be used in a number of different ways, either to completely replace all your cigarettes, or if you do not feel ready to stop smoking completely, to replace certain cigarettes and therefore help you to cut down the number of cigarettes you smoke. It may also help increase your motivation to quit.
- It also contains a number of ingredients which will improve the whiteness of your teeth.
- Nicorette® Icy White gum tastes great
- Actively fight back to relieve cravings and also whitens teeth
- For smokers who smoke more than 20 cigarettes per day
- To help you quit smoking for good
- Sugar free
This pack contains 105 pieces of Mint Flavour Chewing Gum, each containing 4mg Nicotine, Also includes: Chewing Gum Base, Xylitol, Acesulfame Potassium, Sodium Carbonate, Peppermint Oil, Levomenthol, Magnesium Oxide, E104, E171, E321, Starch, Carnauba Wax, Winterfresh, Hypromellose, Sucralose, Polysorbate 80, Talc
Do not store above 25ºC.
Preparation and Usage
- Use: This product strength is suitable for those smoking more than 20 cigarettes a day.
- Directions: For adults and children 12 years and over.
- Please note the chewing technique below and read the enclosed leaflet carefully before starting to use the product.
- Chew one piece when you feel the urge to smoke.
- Do not use more than 15 pieces a day.
- Nicorette® chewing technique:
- 1. Chew slowly until taste becomes strong.
- 2. Rest between gum and cheek.
- 3. Chew again when taste has faded.
- Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients listed below.
- You are more likely to quit smoking when using this product with help from your pharmacist, doctor, a trained counsellor or a support programme.
Number of uses
Name and address
- PL Holder:
- McNeil Products Ltd,
- SL6 3UG,
- McNeil Products Ltd,
- SL6 3UG,
Lower age limit
Advisory Years : 12
Warning: Do not take more medicine than the label tells you to. If you are pregnant, talk to your doctor, pharmacist or nurse for advice before using this product. If you need any advice before starting to use this product, talk to your doctor, pharmacist or nurse. Keep out of the sight and reach of children.
105 x Pieces
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019