12 Smoked Salmon Canapes 100G
- Energy250kJ 60kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1000kJ / 241kcal
- Smoked salmon (Salmo salar) rolls, 4 with full fat soft cheese, salmon and dill, 4 with full fat soft cheese and lemon filling and 4 with full fat soft cheese and semi dried tomato filling.
- A trio of smoked salmon mousses for ready made canapés. A light, creamy mousse with smoked salmon that's been gently kiln smoked using smouldering oak for robustness and beech wood for a subtle sweetness. Responsibly sourcing our seafood is important to us, which is why Tesco fish experts work with responsibly managed farms and fisheries to continually improve their high standards of quality, welfare and sustainability.
INGREDIENTS: Smoked Salmon (33%), Full Fat Soft Cheese (Milk), Water, Salmon (Fish) (9%), Rapeseed Oil, Single Cream (Milk), Semi-Dried Tomato, Cornflour, Fish Gelatine, Sugar, Spirit Vinegar, Canola Oil, Salt, Milk Proteins, Tomato Paste, Concentrated Lemon Juice, Lemon Zest, Basil, Black Pepper, Dill, Garlic, Oregano, White Pepper, Onion, Lemon Juice Powder, Lemon Oil, Turmeric, Pepper Extract.
Smoked Salmon contains: Salmon (Fish), Salt, Sugar.
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Keep refrigerated. Once opened, use within 2 days and by 'use by' date shown.
- Serve directly from fridge. Turn upside down and press to aid decanting.Tip: For just a few at a time, peel film back per row.
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 8 hours in the refrigerator.
- Follow the preparation guidelines above.
- Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze.
- Caution: This product can contain minor bones.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/4 of a pack (25g)|
|Energy||1000kJ / 241kcal||250kJ / 60kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019