- Energy318kcal 1325kJ
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1250kJ (300kcal)
- Chopped and shaped chicken breast filled with garlic butter in a breadcrumb coating.
- Classic chicken kievs are a real family favourite and it's easy to see why. Fuss free, quick cooking for hungry tummies at teatime. These frozen chicken kievs, made with 100% breast meat in a crispy breadcrumb coating, have a tasty garlic butter centre and cook from frozen in just 30 minutes. Make a teatime treat with herby new potatoes and petits pois or for simple suppers team your kievs with potato waffles, frozen peas and a dollop of tomato ketchup. This product is made with 100% chopped and shaped chicken breast with no artificial preservatives, flavours or colours.
- Succulent chicken kievs filled with delicious garlic butter.
- Pack size: 0.5kg
Chicken Breast (54%), Breadcrumbs, Butter (Milk), Water, Wheat Flour, Rapeseed Oil, Garlic Purée, Parsley, Salt, Black Pepper. Breadcrumbs contain: Wheat Flour, Yeast, Salt, Dextrose. Wheat Flour contains: Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin.
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Keep frozen.Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
Oven from frozen
Instructions: Temperature: 200°C, Fan 180°C, Gas 6
Time: 25-30 mins
Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking
Microwave from frozen
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- Remove all packaging.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- Tesco recommends that all meat products are cooked thoroughly.
- For best results cook from frozen.
Produced in the U.K., using chicken from the EU
Number of uses
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100g contains||Each kiev (106g) contains|
|Energy||1250kJ (300kcal)||1325kJ (318kcal)|
|When cooked according to instructions.||-||-|
Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019