Veet Spray On Cream Sensitive 150Ml
- Spray On Hair Removal Cream Sensitive Skin Aloe Vera & Vitamin E
- To find out more about Veet and to contact us online, visit veet.com
- - Smoothness for up to a week - works close to the root, even on short hair,
- - Quick and effective hair removal - without cutting, so hair grows back feeling softer
- - Less fuss - now you can get silky smooth legs with no need to spread the cream - simply spray it on!
- - Hydrates skin for up to 24 hours - leaving you confident and ready for anything
- - Dermatologist tested - our formula contains Aloe Vera and Vitamin E, perfect for sensitive skin
- Summer's too short to spend it shaving!
- Don't get caught out with stubbly, hairy legs - now you can get silky smooth legs with no need to spread the cream, simply spray it on!
- Veet Spray-On Cream works close to the root even on short hair, giving you smoothness for up to a week.
- Great for use on your legs, underarms and bikini line.
- Veet's cream dissolves rather than cuts hair, so unwanted hair takes longer to grow back than with shaving and there's no stubbly feel to regrowth.
- The gentle formula means the skin is left hydrated for up to 24 hour and leaves you feeling silky smooth and ready for anything.
- For legs & body
- Effective even on short hair
- Pack size: 150ml
Aqua, Urea, Potassium Thioglycolate, Glycerin, Calcium Hydroxide, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butane, Butyrospermum Parkii, Ceteareth-20, Parfum, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether, Isobutane, Propane, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sodium Gluconate, Acrylates Copolymer, Limonene, Citronellol, BHT, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate
Store preferably between 5°C and 25°C., Best used before the end of: see bottom of the can
Country of Origin
Produce of the EU
Origin Free Text
Made in EU
- Reckitt Benckiser,
- Dansom Lane,
- HU8 7DS,
- If you'd prefer to write, our address is:
- UK - PO Box 4044,
- SL1 0NS.
- ROI - Citywest Business Campus,
- Dublin 24.
- Or why not call us on
PRECAUTIONS - Read and follow all precautions and directions before use. Do not exceed 10 minutes total application time. Suitable for use on legs, arms, underarms & bikini line. NOT SUITABLE for use on head, face, eyes, nose, ears, around the anus, genitals and nipples or any other body parts. Never spray near the face or directly onto the underarms or bikini line. Do not use on varicose veins, scars moles, spotty, broken, irritated, sunburnt skin or on skin that has had an adverse reaction to hair removal creams in the past. Always 72 hours between hair removal sessions. Check with your doctor before using if you are on any medication which can affect the skin, if you have a condition which may affect the skin. Before every use, TEST YOUR SKIN REACTION by applying and removing the product to a small part of the area you wish to treat, following the directions for use. If after 24 HOURS there is no adverse reaction, continue to use. If you experience any smarting/tingling during use, remove the product immediately and rinse thoroughly with cold water. If a burning sensation persists, seek medical advice. Skin may be more sensitive for a short time after use, so avoid scratching. After use we recommend waiting 24 hours before using anti-perspirant, any other perfumed product, using artificial tanning equipment, swimming or sunbathing. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. In case of ingestion, seek medical advice immediately and show outer pack. Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice. Contains alkali and thioglycolate. Product may cause surfaces to become slippery. Avoid spillage on carpets, clothes and flooring. Protect from sunlight. Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 40°C. CAUTION - Use only as directed. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling contents can be harmful or fatal. Keep out of reach of children. Pressurised container. Protect from sunlight and do not expose to temperature exceeding 40°C. Extreme temperatures can occur in cars, near ovens and fireplaces. Do not place in contact with hot surfaces or near naked flames. Do not pierce or burn even after use. Keep away from sources of ignition - No smoking. 1.361% by mass of the aerosol are flammable. SOLVENT ABUSE CAN KILL INSTANTLY
150 Millilitres ℮
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016