Sensodyne Pronam Children Toothpaste 50Ml
- Fluoride Toothpaste
- We respect our planet.
- Please help us to save water by turning off the tap whilst brushing.
- Find out more at www.pronamel.co.uk
- Visit us at www.pronamel.co.uk
- Developed with dentists to help protect children's teeth from Acid Wear.
- Everyone recognises sugar-related tooth decay as a major issue in children's oral health. However, dentist are increasingly concerned about the frequent consumption of acidic foods and drinks found in today's diet: fruits, juices and soft drinks.
- New permanent and milk teeth can be vulnerable as acids can weaken enamel, allowing it to be slowly worn away.
- Pronamel for Children is specially formulated to strengthen weakened enamel and protect your children's teeth from the effects of Acid Wear and tooth decay. It's a daily toothpaste: it cleans and freshens plus makes your children's tooth enamel stronger and healthier every day.
- Helps protect against acid wear & tooth decay
- Developed with dentists
- Protects enamel from everyday acids
- Re-hardens and strengthens enamel
- Protects against cavities
- Gentle mint taste
- Pack size: 50ml
Aqua, Sorbitol, Hydrated Silica, Glycerin, PEG-6, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Xanthan Gum, Aroma, Sodium Fluoride, Sodium Saccharin, Sucralose, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Hydroxide, Limonene, Contains: Sodium Fluoride 0.315% w/w (1450 ppm Fluoride)
Preparation and Usage
- Always Follow the Label Directions
- Brush twice a day and no more than three times, minimise swallowing and spit out. If irritation occurs, discontinue use.
- Your dentist may recommend a 1450 ppm fluoride toothpaste for children under 6 years if they are at risk of cavities and/or Acid Wear. Children of 6 years and younger: Use a pea-sized amount for supervised brushing to minimise swallowing. In case of intake of fluoride from other sources consult a dentist or doctor. Children aged under 3 years: Use a smear of toothpaste. The ends of this carton have been glued down. Do not use if carton ends are open.
Name and address
- TW8 9GS,
- 12 Riverwalk,
- GSK Consumer Healthcare,
- TW8 9GS,
- 0800 028 09 02
- 12 Riverwalk,
- CityWest Business Campus,
- Dublin 24,
- 1800 508 666
Keep out of reach of children.
50 Millilitres ℮
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019