Quaker Oat So Simple Sweet Cinnamon Porridge 10 X33g
- Energy863kJ 205kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1587 kJ/
- Sweet Cinnamon Flavour Microwaveable Oats
- Throughout our long term partnership with the charity Magic Breakfast, we have helped deliver free porridge to those children arriving at school who might otherwise be too hungry to learn. **
- You can support too at: www.magicbreakfast.com
- Magic breakfast, fuel for learning
- ** Every day in the UK Quaker makes 16,000 breakfasts available for children at schools in the greatest need.
- Enjoy as part of a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. Oat beta glucan has been shown to lower blood cholesterol. High cholesterol is a risk factor in the development of coronary heart disease. Coronary heart disease has multiple risk factors and altering one of these risk factors may or may not have a beneficial effect.
- For topping and recipe ideas visit @Quakeroatsuk on Instagram
- For further information on cooking instructions and microwave settings, please visit our website www.quaker.co.uk
- Oats naturally contain beta-glucan which helps lower cholesterol†
- †Oat beta-glucan has been shown to lower blood cholesterol. High cholesterol is a risk factor in the development of coronary heart disease.
- At Quaker, we've been providing delicious oat breakfasts since 1877. Quaker Oat So Simple sachets are a fast, convenient way of making perfect porridge in only two minutes. You've chosen Sweet Cinnamon flavour, but there are a range of tasty flavours to help you super start your morning. So make sure you try them all!
- Oat beta-glucan 3g per 100g. Each serving (33g) contains 33% of the 3g of oat beta-glucan suggested per day.
By Appointment to Her Majesty the Queen Suppliers of Quaker Food Products. Quaker Oats Royal County of Berkshire
- 2 mins to perfect porridge
- 100% wholegrain oats
- Helps lower cholesterol
- Naturally high in fibre
- Pack size: 33g
- Oats naturally contain beta-glucan which helps lower cholesterol
- Naturally high in fibre
Quaker Wholegrain Rolled Oats (81%), Sugar, Natural Flavourings
- May Contain: Barley, Rye, Soya, Wheat
Store in a cool dry place, Best before: See side of pack
- Hob (From Ambient): Cooking Instructions
- 1 Simply boil 180 ml (one sachet) of milk in a saucepan.
- 2 Stir in contents of one sachet of oats.
- 3 Simmer for 2 mins, or until milk is absorbed, stirring occasionally.
- Microwave (From Ambient): Microwave Instructions
- 1 Tear open the sachet along the tear line.
- 2 Pour the oats out into a microwaveable bowl.