- Dumplings with meat filling.
- Packed in a protective atmosphere.
- Chilled pre-cooked product
Water, Wheat Flour, Meat (Pork, Beef) 15%, Soya Protein, Fried Onion 3% (Onion, Rapeseed Oil), Breadcrumbs (Wheat Flour, Yeast, Salt), Salt, Rapeseed Oil, Spices, Preservative (Potassium Sorbate), Flavouring
- Not suitable for customers with: Milk, Sulphites, Celery, Mustard allergies due to manufacturing process
Keep at temperatures from +2°C to +6°C and consume within 24 h after opening.
- Hob (From Chilled): Put into 3 litres of boiling-hot water and cook for about 2 minutes. Heating method should be adjusted to the type of device you are using, controlling the appearance of the product.
- Shallow Fry (From Chilled): Alternatively fry in a pan with hot fat.
Country of Origin
Name and address
- U Jędrusia® Sp. z o.o.,
- Przemęczanki 32,
- 32-107 Radziemice.
|Typical Values||Typical Values per 100 g of product:|
|Energy value||898 kJ/214 kcal|
|of which saturates||2.6 g|
|of which sugar||1.4 g|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016