Hp Top Down Reduced Sugar And Salt Brown Sauce 450G
- Expertly Blended HP Reduced Salt & Sugar Brown Sauce.
- HP Reduced salt and sugar Brown Sauce. Since 1899, HP has set the standard for quality brown sauce. And now you can experience the unique flavour of HP with 25% less salt and 30% less sugar than Original HP Sauce.
- NO ARTIFICIAL COLOURS.
- NO ARTIFICIAL FLAVOURS.
- NO ARTIFICIAL PRESERVATIVES.
- SUITABLE FOR VEGETARIANS.
- LOW FAT.
- 25% LESS SALT.
- 30% LESS SUGAR.
By Appointment to Her Majesty The Queen, Purveyors of Heinz Products, H.J. Heinz Foods UK Ltd., Hayes, Middx.
- Pack size: 450g
- Low fat
Tomatoes, Malt Vinegar (from Barley), Sugar, Spirit Vinegar, Dates, Modified Cornflour, Rye Flour, Colour - Plain Caramel, Salt, Spices, Flavourings, Tamarind
Best Before: See Above Cap
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Made in the Netherlands
Preparation and Usage
- TASTY SERVING SUGGESTIONS...
- Great on scrambled eggs. Try on jacket potatoes or baked beans, it's delicious!
- SPICE UP YOUR COOKING WITH HP!
- Create mouthwatering tasty meals. Why not add some HP spice to casseroles, stews and soups, give sausages a tasty glaze or give onion gravy some punch.
- Here's one of our favourite recipes...
- Shepherds Pie. Add a good dollop of HP sauce whilst cooking the meat and it will give it a rich, tangy, spicy flavour.
Number of uses
30 Servings per bottle - 30
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
Plastic - Widely Recycled Bottle Mixed Material - Not Currently Recycled Cap
Name and address
- HP Foods,
- UB4 8AL.
- HP Foods,
- UB4 8AL.
- UK Careline 0800 072 4090 (ROI 1800 995311)
450 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g||Per Serving (15g)|
|Energy||364 kJ||55 kJ|
|-||86 kcal||13 kcal|
|-of which saturates||Trace||Trace|
|-of which sugars||15.4g||2.3g|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019