- Brightening Eye Drops
- For dull eyes*
- *Eyes that lack zest and sparkle
- Optrex Brightening Eye Drops:
- Gently revive the brightness of your eyes, for extra whiteness and dazzling results
- Make your eyes look and feel beautiful
- Contains natural plant extracts
- Optrex - Experts in Eye Care
- For dazzling eyes in an instant
- Pack size: 10ml
Aqua, Hamamelis Water, Boric Acid, Glycerine, Disodium EDTA, Polysorbate 80, Sodium Borate, Didecyldimonium, Naphazoline HCL
Store below 25ºC., Protect from sunlight., Discard 28 days after opening.
Preparation and Usage
- Only for use in the eyes
- Directions for use
- Adults and Children (12+)
- Do not use while or just before, wearing soft contact lenses.
- Gently squeeze 1 or 2 drops into each eye.
- Do not use more than 4 times in 24 hours.
Name and address
- Optrex Ltd,
- HU8 7DS,
Keep out of reach of children. Do not use after expiry date. Important Consult your pharmacist or doctor before use if you: Are pregnant, have any eye disease (e.g. Glaucoma), have had any eye surgery, are taking any medicines, are receiving medical treatment for high blood pressure, depression, heart disease, diabetes or thyroid disorders. Should NOT be used everyday.
10 Millilitres ℮
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016