- Allergy Syrup Sugar Free Banana Flavour
- Piriteze Allergy 1mg/ml Syrup (70ml) is used to treat the symptoms of hayfever (itchy or watery eyes, sneezing and a runny nose) and other allergies e.g. pet, house dust mite and mould spore allergies. It can also be used to relieve the rashes and itching of hives. The active ingredient is cetirizine hydrochloride, an antihistamine which can help to relieve the symptoms of some allergies and itchy skin rashes. Piriteze Allergy Syrup offers 24 hour max strength allergy relief for adults and children 6+ years. Dosage: Children aged from 6 to 12 years: 5 ml of oral solution twice a daily. Adults and adolescents over 12 years of age: 10 ml of oral solution once daily. Piriteze Allergy 1mg/ml syrup contains cetirizine. Always read the label. Piriteze Allergy Syrup treat symptoms of hayfever and other allergies including itchy or watery eyes, sneezing and itchy runny nose, and for allergies associated with pets, house dust mites and mould spore allergies.
- For the relief of some itchy skin rashes and hives
- 24 hour max strength allergy relief for 6+ years and over
- Long lasting allergy relief
- Non-drowsy in the majority of users
- Includes a convenient measuring spoon
- Pack size: 70ml
Each 1 ml of Oral Solution contains 1 mg of Cetirizine Hydrochloride, Also includes Sorbitol (E420), Methyl Parahydroxybenzoate (E218) and Propyl Parahydroxybenzoate (E216)
Preparation and Usage
- Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
- Dosage. For oral use.
- Use the spoon provided to make sure you have the correct dose.
- Adults and adolescents aged 12 years and over: Two 5 ml spoonfuls once daily.
- Children aged between 6 and 12 years: One 5 ml spoonful twice daily - morning and evening.
- Children under 6 years: Not recommended.
- If you have kidney problems, you may need to lower the dose - see leaflet for further advice.
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
- Do not exceed the stated dose.
- Warning. May cause drowsiness.
- If affected do not drive or operate machinery.
- Avoid alcohol drink.
- If symptoms persists, or if you are pregnant or breast-feeding, consult your doctor.
- As we are always looking to improve our products, our formulations change from time to time, so please always check the product packaging before use.
Name and address
- TW8 9GS,
- GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Healthcare,
- TW8 9GS,
Lower age limit
Keep out of the reach and sight of children. Do not exceed the stated dose. Warning. May cause drowsiness. If affected do not drive or operate machinery. Avoid alcohol drink. If symptoms persists, or if you are pregnant or breast-feeding, consult your doctor. As we are always looking to improve our products, our formulations change from time to time, so please always check the product packaging before use.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019