Sure Men Active Antiperspirant Deodorant 250Ml
- Sure Men Active Dry Antiperspirant Deodorant Aerosol has been developed to give you cutting edge protection against sweat and odour. So you're always protected for whatever happens.
- It also contains Sure’s innovative Motionsense technology. It works like this: unique microcapsules sit on the surface of your skin. When you move, friction breaks those microcapsules and they release more fragrance. So every time you move, Motionsense keeps you fresh and free from odour. Whether you’re working hard in the office, playing hard out and about or just meeting up with friends, Sure® Men Active Dry will give you all the back-up you need.
- Sure. It won't let you down.
- Sure Men Active Dry has an all-day fresh and airy fragrance with a clean energizing scent. Sure. It won't let you down.
- So, get all day freshness and 48-hour protection from sweat, odour and marks from morning to night with Sure Men Active Dry antiperspirant deodorant aerosol. Wear what you like. Move when you want. You know you’re protected. Sure. It won’t let you down.
- How to use: Firstly, shake the Sure Men Active Dry antiperspirant deodorant can. Then hold it 15 centimetres away from your underarm and spray evenly in a well-ventilated area. Avoid contact with eyes and broken skin
- Sure is UK’s No.1 deodorant brand, try Sure Active Dry Antiperspirant Deodorant Aerosol
- Sure body spray has a unique Motionsense Technology meaning the more you move, the more it protects
- Instant aerosol protection with a clean, energizing scent
- 48h protection against wetness and odour
- Dermatologically tested & alcohol free deodorant for men
- Sure Men Active Dry men's deodorant allows you to be always protected for whatever happens
- Pack size: 250millilitre
Butane, Isobutane, Propane, Aluminum Chlorohydrate, Cyclopentasiloxane, PPG-14 Butyl Ether, Parfum, Disteardimonium Hectorite, BHT, Propylene Carbonate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Gelatin Crosspolymer, Cellulose Gum, Sodium benzoate, Hydrated Silica, Aqua, Sodium Starch Octenylsuccinate, Maltodextrin, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Silica, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citral, Citronellol, Coumarin, Eugenol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool
Protect from sunlight. Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Name and address
- Unilever Dept ER,
- Wirral CH63 3JW UK
Danger Extremely flammable aerosol. Caution: Shake well, hold can 15cm from the underarm and spray. Avoid direct inhalation. Use in short bursts in well-ventilated places, avoid prolonged spraying. Use only as directed. Do not spray near eyes. Do not use on broken skin. Stop use if rash or irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children. Do not pierce or burn, even after use. Pressurised container: May burst if heated. Protect from sunlight. Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C. Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. As we are always looking to improve our products, our formulations change from time to time, so please always check the product packaging before use
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019