- Sure Women Maximum Protection Clean Scent Antiperspirant Deodorant Cream Stick is our most powerful protection against sweat and odour in an easy to apply, dermatologically tested cream stick format to keep you feeling fresh, dry and confident.
- When you’re dealing with excessive sweating, working with your body is the way to go. Our TRI-solid cream formula is body responsive with a unique blend of skin-moisturising ingredients, so it’s gentle enough for everyday use.
- Sure’s most powerful protection forms a protective layer across your sweat glands and our odour-fighting technology means total confidence: it tackles odour from the source leaving a clean, fresh and white fragrance. It’s no wonder 9/10 women trust Sure Maximum Protection (Based on a survey of 208 UK women who tested the product).
- Sure, it won’t let you down.
- How to use: Sure Maximum Protection Antiperspirant Deodorant can be used in the morning or at night. For optimum sweat protection, apply at night when your sweat glands are less active.
- Twist the bottom of your powerful women’s antiperspirant deodorant to release the cream. Spread two twists worth of cream under each arm evenly and conquer your day knowing that you'll be sweat free and smell great. Sure Maximum Protection cream deodorant antiperspirant is gentle enough for daily use.
- Sure Maximum Protection Clean Scent Cream Stick Antiperspirant Deodorant provides our most powerful protection against sweat and odour with our Tri-solid formula to keep you feeling fresh and dry
- The Sure antiperspirant technology eliminates odour and leaves a clean, fresh fragrance
- This powerful antiperspirant cream deodorant comes in an easy to apply cream-stick format
- Unique blend of skin-moisturising ingredients make it gentle enough for everyday use
- Dermatologically tested, expert-endorsed Sure Advanced antiperspirant cream
- 9/10 women trust Sure Maximum Protection anti-sweat formula, based on a survey of 208 UK women who tested the product
- Pack size: 45ml
Cyclopentasiloxane, Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex GLY, Dimethicone, Cyclomethicone, Cera Microcristallina, Paraffin, Parfum, Silica, Sodium Starch Octenylsuccinate, Maltodextrin, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, BHT, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl alcohol, Benzyl Cinnamate, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Citral, Citronellol, Coumarin, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool
- As we are always looking to improve our products, our formulations change from time to time, so please always check the product packaging before use
Name and address
- Unilever Dept ER,
- Wirral CH63 3JW UK
As we are always looking to improve our products, our formulations change from time to time, so please always check the product packaging before use
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019