- Energy774kJ 186kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1547kJ / 371kcal
- Seasoned uncured pork and pickle encased in a pastry case.
- 6 Pork & Pickle Pies CRISP PASTRY Uncured pork blended with tangy pickle. Our pork pies are made by award winning pie makers who have been crafting pork pies in Leicestershire since 1824. The recipe uses selected cuts of pork which are seasoned and encased in rich hot water crust pastry for a crisp finish.
- CRISP PASTRY Uncured pork blended with tangy pickle.
- Pack size: 300g
INGREDIENTS: Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour
INGREDIENTS: Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Pork (17%), Pork Lard, Pickle (10%) (Vegetables In Variable Proportions (Onion, Swede, Carrot, Gherkin), Sugar, Spirit Vinegar, Water, Tomato Paste, Maize Starch, Date, Barley Malt Extract, Salt, Spices (Ginger, Garlic Powder, Cayenne Pepper, Clove, Cinnamon, Nutmeg), Flavouring, Preservative (Potassium Sorbate), Rice Flour), Pork Fat, Water, Palm Oil, Rapeseed Oil, Salt, Pasteurised Egg, Cornflour, Pork Gelatine, Wheat Gluten, White Pepper, Paprika.
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Keep refrigerated. Once opened, consume within 3 days and by 'use by' date shown.
Produced in the U.K., using pork from the EU
Number of uses
Tray. Plastic check local recycling Wrap. Plastic not currently recycled
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||One pie (50g)|
|Energy||1547kJ / 371kcal||774kJ / 186kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019