Dino Trebbiano Pinot Grigio 75Cl
- Provincia di Pavia Pinot Grigio I.G.T. Product of Italy
- Crisp and fruity, this wine created from Pinot Grigio grapes grown in northen Italy giving it fresh flavours of citrus and red apple. Serve chilled as an aperitif or with lightly spicied food.
- Contains: Contains sulphites.,
- Contains sulphites.
- Crisp and fruity, this wine created from Trebbiano and Pinot Grigio grapes grown in central Italy giving it fresh flavours of citrus and red apple. Serve chilled as an aperitif or with lightly spiced food.
Region of Origin
Type of Closure
- On arrival, grapes are de-stimmed and softly crushed with roller wine press and immediately addressed to soft presses obtaining the must. It is then cooled, floated and started to alcoholic fermentation at a controled temperature between 14 ° c up to 22 ° c. The wine obtained is stored in stainless steel tanks.
- Abruzzo is one of loveliest regions in Italy.Born where the sea and the mountains meet, a land protected by green mantle of natural parks and national reserve. It is a region bathed by the Mediterranean climate, the special climatic condition, are the perfect nourishment for the vine, which is expressed with grapes of excellent quality from which they originate excellent wines, the pride and glory of the region, appreciated by millions of consumer.
- Land hills. Mixed farming systems: espallier, Abruzzo trellis. Density system for the forms espallier 3,000 per acre blocks for systems with Pergola Abruzzese about 2000 vines per hectare.
- This wine can be drunk now but will further improve if carefully stored for up to 1 year
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Store in a cool dry place. Once opened, keep refrigerated and drink within 3 days
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100ml contains||Each serving (125ml) contains|
|Energy||289kJ / 70kcal||361kJ / 87kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019