Dino Sangiovese Superiore 75Cl
- Romagna DOC Sangiovese Superiore
- Full bodied wine from Romagna region with well defined notes of red berries and a perfect fusion of spices, black pepper; intense palate and a long elegant finish.
INGREDIENTS: Potassium Metabisulphite, Sulphur Dioxide
- Contains sulphites. Contains Sulphites.
- Typical scents of Sangiovese and intense hints of blackberry and cherry and a good bouquet of ripe black cherries with a hint of spice. Very long in the mouth.
Region of Origin
Caviro S.c.a., Faenza in Forlì Winery, Italy.
Type of Closure
- Harvest Period: End of September
- Fermentation Period: 10 days Fining Period: 20% of the total wine is kept in a barrel for 6 months
- Made from better quality Sangiovese grapes grown in clay hills of Romagna region at a height of 100-300m
- To enjoy this wine at its best, drink within < > of purchase.
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100ml contains||Each glass (125ml) contains|
|Energy||317.35kJ (76.55kcal)||396.69kJ (95.69kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016