Dino Sangiovese Superiore 75Cl
- Romagna DOC Sangiovese Superiore
- Full bodied wine from Romagna region with well defined notes of red berries and a perfect fusion of spices, black pepper; intense palate and a long elegant finish.
- Contains: CONTAINS: Sulphites.
- Typical scents of Sangiovese and intense hints of blackberry and cherry and a good bouquet of ripe black cherries with a hint of spice. Very long in the mouth.
Region of Origin
Caviro S.c.a., Faenza in Forlì Winery, Italy.
Type of Closure
- Harvest Period: End of September
- Fermentation Period: 10 days Fining Period: 20% of the total wine is kept in a barrel for 6 months
- Made from better quality Sangiovese grapes grown in clay hills of Romagna region at a height of 100-300m
- To enjoy this wine at its best, drink within < > of purchase.
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100ml contains||Each glass (125ml) contains|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|