- Energy527kJ 126kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 2115kJ
- Bourbon biscuit covered with chunky milk chocolate (55%).
- Learn more: http://www.nestle.co.uk/brands
- Good to remember: Enjoying chocolate as part of a varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle, is one of life's little pleasures.
- Cocoa Plan:
- Supporting farmers for better chocolate. Working with UTZ to support cocoa farmers. Find out more at www.nestlecocoaplan.com
- YORKIE Biscuit, smooth milk chocolate bar with crunchy biscuit pieces for an extra crunch! YORKIE chocolate evolved from a bar that was originally launched in 1924 under the name 'York Chocolate' as a single milk chocolate bar produced in York.
- Throughout Second World War York Chocolate was the only chocolate Rowntree's continued to produce, it was produced as a plain chocolate with added vitamins to be sent to refugees in camps, or supplied for soldiers ration packs.
- In 1966 York Chocolate was discontinued, then 10 years later in 1976 York Chocolate is re-launched under than brand name YORKIE, with its name due to it being manufactured at our factory in YORK where it still continues to be produced to this day.
- YORKIE set out to be a chunky alternative to other rival chocolate bars and was advertised as the bar of choice of the long distance lorry driver in it TV advertisement with the caption "YORKIE - chunky milk chocolate".
- YORKIE advertising continued the association with motoring through the 1970's and 1980's and other later tongue-in-cheek campaigns have consistently positioned it as the man's chocolate brand.
- YORKIE does not contain any artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
- Have you tried our Yorkie Raisin & Biscuits bars? The same delicious chunky milk chocolate, with an extra crunch!
- 7 bars of Smooth, milk chocolate on a crunchy biscuit
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- Milk chocolate is naturally free from colours & preservatives
- Pack size: 171.1g
Sugar, Wholemeal Wheat Flour (11%), Wheat Flour (contains Calcium, Iron, Thiamin and Niacin), Dried Whole Milk, Vegetable Fat (from Palm/Shea/Sal/Illipe/Kokum Gurgi/Mango Kernel), Cocoa Butter, Cocoa Mass, Lactose and Proteins from Whey (from Milk), Whey Powder (from Milk), Whole Oat Flour, Fat-Reduced Cocoa Powder, Invert Sugar Syrup, Barley Malt Extract, Emulsifier (Sunflower Lecithin), Raising Agents (Ammonium Bicarbonate, Sodium Bicarbonate), Butterfat (from Milk), Flavouring
- Contains: Barley, Milk, Oats, Wheat
Store cool and dry
Preparation and Usage
- Know Your Servings
- 1 Biscuit = 1 serving
Number of uses
Contains 7 servings
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
Name and address
- PO Box 203,
- YO91 1XY,
- Contact us Free
- 0800 604 604 (UK)
- 00800 6378 5385 (ROI)
- PO Box 203,
- YO91 1XY,
7 x 24.5g ℮
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per serving**||Reference Intake*||% RI*|
|of which: saturates||13.4g||3.3g||20g||17%|
|of which: sugars||44.5g||11.1g||90g||12%|
|*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)||-||-||-||-|
|**1 biscuit (24.9g)||-||-||-||-|
|Contains 7 servings||-||-||-||-|
|Portions should be adjusted for children of different ages||-||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019